SAP Solution Pre-Sales Principal
SAP Solution Pre-Sales Principal – English Speaking – Boston, MA, USA. Permanent Job. Start Date. Feb/Mar/Apr 2018/ $150K+ Benefits
Our client in Boston, Massachusetts, USA is looking for an SAP Solution Pre-Sales Principal to drive forward their SAP-based product and center of excellence. The client has a product which sits on top of SAP, and works closely with SAP (similar to an add-on or extended functionality product). This role will define their SAP ERP strategy and communicate it to the market through direct interaction and sales enablement. The Solution Principal has SAP knowledge (business process and technical) and is a successful SAP project consultant, with a proven background with SAP Pre-sales / Sales – or related cross-transferable skills to take on such a role, as this role will be a key player for their Enterprise sales organization.
More specifically, you will:
* Be the US team’s SAP solution expert in the sales process, positioning the client’s SAP capabilities.
* Provide tailored presentations and solution demos to the prospect’s needs and the audience (business and technical).
* Collaborate with Account Executives and business stakeholders to develop detailed and accurate replies to RFI and RFP’s, and apply your craft to other technical documents.
* Uncover evolving market needs/new features, and provide feedback and input to the Product Management function.
* Complete understanding of business problems in Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and procurement.
What They Need From You
* 7+ years of experience and expertise in SAP with a project focus on FI & SD or MM.
* Experience in high-growth, global-scale Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) enterprise software firms.
* Experience in delivering ERP products, results and meeting financial targets.
* Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, presence, and energy.
* Collaborative, creative, flexible and hands-on “do what it takes” attitude to drive success.
* A strong understanding of the financial operational process within the Fortune 500
* A deep understanding of the SAP Financials product, in addition to a strong general technical knowledge (i.e. Web technologies).
* Expert understanding of complete purchase-to-pay and order-to-cash process, particularly in large organizations.
* Able to consult on best practices for finance functions.
* Frequent travel required.
What they offer
* Basic Salary of $150K+/-.
* Medical including Dental & Vision
* Health Savings Account
* Paid Insurances – Short-Term & Long-Term Disability / Basic Life & AD&D
* 401k Retirement Plan – Company Match: 50% match onthe first 6% of the employee’s contribution
* 4 weeks of paid leave