SAP SuccessFactors Consultant
SAP SuccessFactors Consultant – English Speaking. London, UK – Start Date: 17th December 2018 – 2 Month+ Contract
Our client based in Central London urgently requires an SAP SuccessFactors Consultant.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Success Factors Expert with a deep understanding of at least one of the following modules: either Compensation OR Performance Management OR Recruitment onboarding
• Strong Customising / Configuration skills
• Must be SuccessFactors Certified (either Compensation OR Performance Management OR Recruitment onboarding)
• Desire to improve processes, take initiative, challenge and solve problems.
• Ability to listen, understand and articulate requirements and create the functional specifications.
• Ability to work in a team and project leadership skills with proven project management experience.
• Ability to problem solve complex scenarios and the ability to identify the root causes and recommend corrective and preventative actions.
• Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines.
• Ability to be an autonomous contributor who is both a self-starter and can work independently with minimal supervision.
• Need to quickly hit the ground running in supporting both the HRIS and the SF team.
• Need to be an expert in SAP SuccessFactors understand end user requirement and manage key stakeholders (either Compensation OR Performance Management OR Recruitment onboarding).
• Need to lead and implement on systems changes.
• Ad-hoc support on SuccessFactors throughout the whole process.
• System improvements, configuration of the SuccessFactors module and testing.
• Configuring the SF system
• Managing proxy rights, user access and visibility.
• Routing worksheets.
• Ad-hoc updates and reporting.