SAP SuccessFactors Project Manager / Consultant – English Speaking. Timisoara, Romania. Flexible Start Date from March 2021 Onwards. Salary up to RON 13,095/month Gross + 5% Bonus + Benefits. Permanent (in-house) Job. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client based in Timisoara, Romania, is looking for a Project Manager with hands-on consulting experience in SAP SuccessFactors. In this role 60% of your time will be spent on project management activities and 40% on functional consultancy activities.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the implementation of the new global SAP SuccessFactors Suite. With your contributions and ideas you will also strongly shape the strategy towards an integrated global HR Cloud.
Main duties and tasks:
- Act as a project lead and senior consultant for managing the HR implementation of the new SAP SuccessFactors modules in a professional manner and with high quality
- Effectively manage project team members including external consultants, both on-site and remotely, across multiple countries, cultures and languages in close alignment with your counterpart from IT;
- Support internal business partners in developing and documenting business requirements (functional specifications, business blueprints, statement of work, etc.);
- Provide HR expertise, guidance and support for HR functionality requirements including e.g. implementing a best in class recruitment process or an employee referral program;
- Manage external implementation partners (m/f/diverse) and ensure that defined milestones are met;
- Monitor progress, manage risks/issues proactively and report on a timely basis;
- Ensure good collaboration to deliver on time and within approved budget;
- Explicitly participate in the strategic development of the HR Cloud including interdependencies to other SuccessFactors modules;
- Ensure that the initial configuration meets the requirements of the future to-be holistic data model for HR;
- Drive a holistic authorizations management concept in close collaboration with all relevant stakeholders; considering GDPR aspects;
- Responsible for a communication & training concept.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in project management and execution under high pressure successfully managing and leading an international project team in medium to large scale projects, working with virtual teams on a global basis.
- A minimum of 2 years of SAP SuccessFactors functional consulting experience in any sub-module including implementation and configuration
- Several years of experience in an operational HR function;
- Affinity to data models and processes;
- Basic understanding of cloud computing and software as a service;
- Very good communication skills and high commitment to work and ability for teamwork;
- Structured, analytic, strategic and self-dependent way of working.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% across Europe.
Nice to have but not essential:
- Experience in any of the following SF modules would be nice to have but is not mandatory: EC (Employee Central) or Talent Management or Recruiting
- SFX (SuccessFactors Expert Accreditation) would be a nice to have
- Fluent English language skills (reading, writing, speaking)
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of experience and skills and ranges up to RON (Romanian Leu) 13,095 Gross per month (13 monthly payments)
- The 13th Payment is in December
- Up to 5% Bonus of annual fixed basic salary according to performance
- For people living outside of Timisoara, to help you to relocate to the area, the company offers a one-time lump sum payment of 1 month’s gross fixed basic salary
Fantastic Benefits on offer:
- Private Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Discounts on sports activities
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 25% remote work
- Sabbaticals permitted
Related keywords: SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Success Factors, SAP SF, SAP SFSF, SuccessFactors EC, SuccessFactors Employee Central, SuccessFactors Talent Management, SuccessFactors Recruiting, HCM, HR, Human Resources.