SAP SuccessFactors Team Lead – English Speaking. Timisoara, Romania. Flexible Start Date from March 2021 Onwards. Salary up to RON 13,095/month Gross + 5% Bonus + Benefits. Permanent (in-house) Job. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client based in Timisoara, Romania, is looking for an SAP SuccessFactors Team Leader who has hands-on consulting experience. In this role 30% of your time will be spent on leading a team of 6-10 people and 70% on SuccessFactors functional consultancy activities.
In this role you will help to develop a new global HR team. You will have the opportunity to participate in global project implementation on SAP SuccessFactors and your ideas will help shape the technologies transformation strategy towards an integrated global HR Cloud and a first class employee experience.
Main duties and tasks:
- Allocates resources and act as supervisor for the Systems Operations team;
- Manage and deliver all operational services;
- Act as central point of contact for specialist topics in case of issue escalation;
- Continuously improve performance, processes, people and customer relationships in full cooperation with related relevant stakeholders;
- System configuration based on functional requirements;
- Coordinating all quality management activities;
- Planning, controlling and participating in the implementation of functional integration and performance testing;
- Further development of quality assurance and test methods.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have previous experience as team leader / manager
- Ideally you should have hands-on functional consulting experience in either LMS (Learning Management System) or EC (Employee Central). Alternatively experience in Talent Management, Recruiting or Compensation & Benefits may be considered.
- Notable experience in project execution under high pressure;
- Several years of experience in HR fields;
- Profound knowledge of the SuccessFactors suite;
- Basic understanding of cloud computing and software as a service;
- Very good communication skills and high commitment to work and ability for teamwork;
- Structured, analytic, strategic and self-dependent way of working;
- Willingness to travel up to 20% across Europe.
Nice to have but not essential:
- Experience in SAP HCM-PA (Personal Administration) is nice to have but not mandatory.
- Certification in SFX (SuccessFactors Expert Accreditation) is nice to have but not mandatory.
- Fluent English language skills (reading, writing, speaking)
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of experience and skills and ranges up to RON (Romanian Leu) 13,095 Gross per month (13 monthly payments)
- The 13th Payment is in December
- Up to 5% Bonus of annual fixed basic salary according to performance
- For people living outside of Timisoara, to help you to relocate to the area, the company offers a one-time lump sum payment of 1 month’s gross fixed basic salary
Fantastic Benefits on offer:
- Private Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Discounts on sports activities
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 25% remote work
- Sabbaticals permitted
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, all employees are currently working remotely from home. Therefore after the initial onboarding program you will work remotely from home until the end of the lockdown at which point you will then be expected to work in the office every day.
Related keywords: SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Success Factors, SAP SF, SAP SFSF, SuccessFactors LMS, SuccessFactors Learning Management System, SuccessFactors EC, SuccessFactors Employee Central, SuccessFactors Talent Management, SuccessFactors Recruiting, SuccessFactors Compensation & Benefits, HCM, HR, Human Resources.