SAP Test Manager – German Speaking. Bern, Switzerland. Flexible Start Date from April 2020 Onward. Permanent (In-house) Job. Salary CHF 110,000 – 130,000 + 8% Bonus + Benefits. End-Client!
Our end client based in Bern, Switzerland, has a new opening for an SAP Test Manager to join their in-house testing team. In this role you will take a central role responsible for SAP testing activities especially with topics surrounding Harmonization, S/4HANA and the Cloud. Your main duties and responsibilities will involve:
• Over seeing the SAP Testing Activities, test plans, test cases; develop a company wide testing strategy and develop Best Practices for SAP testing.
• Professional Governance for the SAP Application Release Management
• Development of SAP competencies in the team of SAP Application Lifecycle Management
• Technical implementation and further development of SAP Release Management
• Development of technical specifications
• SAP module and integration tests
• Create SAP solution documentation
• Implementation of change requests
• Project work as Release Manager
Required skills and experience:
• A minimum of 3 years’ of SAP Test Management experience OR several years of experience as a senior SAP test analyst who is now looking to take the next step in their career and take responsibility for SAP test Management.
• Must have experience using SAP Solution Manager for conducting testing.
• Several years of professional experience in development, maintenance and operation of SAP applications
• Sound knowledge in SAP technologies
• At least 3 years of experience in the management of SAP projects
• Networked thinking, innovative, solution-oriented, self-responsible action and team player are your strengths
Nice to have skills:
• Experience with SAP Change & Release Management is nice to have but not essential.
• Experience with SAP S/4HANA is nice to have but not essential.
• MUST HAVE strong German language skills (minimum B2 level)
• The salary range on offer is subject to your level of experience and ranges between CHF 110,000 – CHF 130,000 gross per annum + 8% Bonus
• 5 weeks vacation (holiday)
• Pension fund contributions
• Unemployment insurance contributions
• Child allowances
• Accident insurance (industrial and non-operating accident)
• Mobile phone
• Swiss Railway discount
• Various benefits/discounts with other 3rd Party partners of the company