SAP Test Manager
SAP Test Manager – English Speaking. Duisburg, Germany. Flexible Start Date: July/Aug/Sept/Oct. Permanent In-House Job. Salary Up To €77,000 + 10% Bonus + Benefits + Relocation Package. End Client.
Our End Client based in the region of Duisburg, Germany is currently seeking to hire an SAP Test Manager to provide top testing activities by using appropriate testing techniques and tools to support the company’s business process, specifically within the SAP area and current strategic programs.
In particular the SAP Test Manager will be the linking pin in drafting the test strategy, bringing all the necessary parties and information together. The SAP Test Manager is responsible for the planning, management and execution of testing, ensuring that it is on time and on budget and at the right quality, for multiple test varieties; plan, develop, coordinate and assess all testing activities in accordance with PMO and Audit requirements and guarantee QA of our software, supporting external vendors and auditors regarding testing and development.
The SAP Test Manager has to support the business strategy as well the IT strategy, using his/her knowledge and skills to drive decisions in their own area of responsibility.
Required Skills & Experience:
• A minimum of 3 years SAP Testing experience
• Demonstrating profound knowledge in testing tools, techniques, and technologies
• Support knowledge management and collaboration through participation in testing discussions and improving testing by means of lessons learned
• Analysing the results of the testing process and providing recommendations / solutions
• Analytical skills and the ability of working on an abstract level of thinking.
• Organizational capabilities, i.e. the skill to a) self-manage the own area of responsibility; b) organizing (planning) the work of other team members in order to achieve the defined targets (in time and with the right quality)
• High communication skill to manage all related stakeholders
• Willingness and flexibility to travel
• Commitment to “get things done”, particularly when timelines have to be met
• Customer, quality and service orientation
• Broad and extensive experience to work in international environments, including external partners
• ISTQB® Certified Tester / Test Manager
• ISTQB Foundation certification in testing preferable
• Leadership experience minimum 3 to 5 years
• Project management experience
• Working knowledge of ITIL processes would be preferable
• Solution manager knowledge for Test processing and documentation.
• Plan, develop, adjust and optimize test strategies and test procedures as well as test cases and test content:
• Creating the instructions for the test products delivered by the various test varieties
• Checking the adherence to the instructions (internal reviews)
• Coordinating the various test activities that apply to the test varieties, such as setting up and managing the technical infrastructure
• Creating guidelines for communication and reporting between the test varieties, and the test process and the suppliers
• Setting up overall test-method-related, technical and functional support
• Keeping the various test plans consistent
• Reporting on the overall test progress, budget and quality of the test object, preferably automated with a test management tool
• Managing expectations of different stakeholders with respect to test progress and quality
• Deployment/hiring of (extra) test personnel. Providing detailed analysis of the software solution
• Creating test cases and scenarios to prove functionality
• Identifying data requirements and creating the necessary accounts
• Evidence gathering throughout execution to assure test success
• Close working with the Development team
• Look for outsourcing opportunities with TS where and when possible related to testing and quality assurance
• Research and develop solution to industrialize testing
• Support the company in the SAP Strategy based on what will be requested, but guarantee a proper quality and testing for the current running solutions.
• Ensure product and quality control
• Must be fluent in English
• German is nice to have but not essential
Salary & Benefits:
• Depending upon skills and experience, up to €77,000 + 10% Bonus. OTE (On Target Earnings): €85,000 gross per annum
• 30 days holiday per year, Pension Plan, Group Accident Insurance, Excellent Relocation Package and Assistance.