SAP TM Consultant – English Speaking – Krakow, Poland. Initially 100% Remote Working (work from home). Start date: 2nd August 2021. 6 months+ contract role.
Our client is looking to hire an SAP TM (Transportation Management) Consultant to work on a new S/4HANA transformation project and provide implementation, rollout and support expertise.
* Hands on Experience in Transport Management
* Should have worked in minimum 2-3 Rollouts/ Implementation Projects
* Experience or knowledge about energy industry, handling projects in Agile methodology and experience in S/4 HANA would be an added advantage.
* Worked on 1 to 2 End-to-End implementations
* Strategic Freight Procurement
* Strategic Freight Mgmt. & Contract Life-cycle Mgmt.
* Capacity & Demand Planning
* Order Mgmt. & Freight Planning
* Warehouse Execution
* Freight Exec.& Monitoring
* Freight Settlement
* Freight Tendering
* Event Notification& Handling
* Tracking & Reporting
* Freight logistics collaboration, Tracking and tracing
* Material traceability, Intelligent supply chain decisions, Trace multi-ingredient products across companies, Manage volatile demand and supply
* Knowledge and hands-on skills to handle Archetypes like MTO, ETO, CTO, Service scenarios in handling Multilevel Configuration and Integration with SD
* Preparation of Configuration document, Unit Test & Integration Test Scripts, User Manuals.
* Configure the system as per the client’s requirements and handle custom development with the help of ABAP developers.
* Carry out the Unit & Integration testing & record the results in respective Test. Assist the super users in executing UAT.
* Preparation of functional Specifications
* Creates the Business Blueprint (BBP) – detailed process design and mapping to solutions, based on design from the IS BA, and contributes to the effort estimation
* Support the Run organization in the incident and problem resolution
* Configuring the system and providing configuration documents.
* Creation of Process design documents.
* Creation of Functional Specification documents as per business needs for RICEFW development and functional testing and certification of such development.
* Test planning for integration testing, system testing and UAT including defect resolution.
* Conduct UAT with business users.
* Creation of any training material with functional information during training to support, handover or transition or end user training.
* Carry Cutover, go live and post go live support.
Related keywords: SAP TM, Transportation Management