SAP VC Consultant – English Speaking – Frankfurt, Germany. Initially 100% Remote Working (work from home). Start date: 2nd August 2021. 6 months+ contract role.
Our client is looking to hire an SAP VC (Variant Configuration) Consultant to work on a new S/4HANA transformation project and provide implementation, rollout and support expertise.
* SAP VC hands on experience in rollouts and support projects.
* A good understanding of VC technical and business scenarios, functionality, and business processes.
* Familiar with integration of SAP MM, PM, FICO, PS and SD and experience in integrating configurator with SAP systems.
* Experience or knowledge about energy industry, handling projects in Agile methodology and experience in S/4 HANA would be an added advantage.
* Previously worked on 1 to 2 End-to-End implementations
Scope of the role:
* Knowledge and hands-on skills of SAP VC with High-level configuration, Low-level configuration, Configuration model setup, Sales configuration, KMAT and material variants, Configuration maintenance, Super Bom and Routing, integration with Configurator
* Knowledge and hands-on skills to handle Archetypes like MTO, ETO, CTO, Service scenario’s in handling Multilevel Configuration and Integration with PS module
* Preparation of Configuration document, Unit Test & Integration Test Scripts, User Manuals.
* Configure the system as per the client’s requirements and handle custom development with the help of ABAP developers.
* Carry out the Unit & Integration testing & record the results in respective Test. Assist the super users in executing UAT.
* Preparation of functional Specifications
* Creates the Business Blueprint (BBP) – detailed process design and mapping to solutions, based on design from the IS BA, and contributes to the effort estimation
* Support the Run organization in the incident and problem resolution
* Configuring the system and providing configuration documents.
* Creation of Process design documents.
* Creation of Functional Specification documents as per business needs for RICEFW development and functional testing and certification of such development.
* Test planning for integration testing, system testing and UAT including defect resolution.
* Conduct UAT with business users.
* Creation of any training material with functional information during training to support, handover or transition or end user training.
* Carry Cutover, go live and post go live support.
The role will initially be fully remote, then move to some on-site work post Covid lockdown restrictions in 2-3 months.
Related keywords: SAP VC, Variant Configuration