Supply Chain / Manufacturing ERP Business Process Lead Analyst
Supply Chain / Manufacturing ERP Business Process Lead Analyst – English Speaking – Milan, Italy. Start: 27th May 2019. 6 Month Contract. End Client!
Our end client in Milan, Italy (located near Malpensa Airport) is looking to hire a SCM / Manufacturing ERP Business Process Lead to assist them on the Business side, within Business Process Analysis in relation to a new ERP Implementation. You will be responsible for delivery of future state business processes and the business application to enable the business to achieve its objectives. This is initially a 6 month contract role and very likely to extend further.
* Ensure business requirements are clearly and accurately documented and agreed for their respective business process(es).
* Ensure the solution delivered is both fit for purpose and fit for use, verified via appropriate stages of testing and quality assurance.
* Ensure business processes are documented in line with BU Quality Management System standards.
* Ensure Training Materials, User Guides and other job aids are developed and maintained to enable initial implementation as well as providing for on-going refresher & new starter training.
* Ensure business process roles are clearly defined, and to ensure those roles are mapped clearly to Organisational Jobs / Positions in the business, in order to enable security, training and business change activities.
* Ensure data requirements and standards for the new solution are clearly defined, data mapped for migration from legacy systems, and that data preparation, cleanse and augmentation requirements are clearly defined.
* Act as Super-User and Change Champion within the business for their respective business processes, educating and training colleagues as necessary.
* To support the Business Implementation Lead as necessary in planning, preparing and ensuring the business is ready for the arrival of the new ways of working, and that an efficient, effective and business transition is achieved.
* Knowledge of best practice in respect of the Business Processes in scope (Inventory Management, Material Management, Planning, Basic Manufacturing)
* Has worked within an organisation using up-to-date ERP solutions to good effect – “has seen it work well elsewhere”.
* Ideally, has worked as part of an ERP Implementation Project before
* Experience of defining and implementing best practice business processes in similar ERP implementation projects, could be any ERP (e.g SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, JD Edwards, IFS, Syspro, Infor SyteLine, IQMS Enterprise IQ, Epicor ERP 10, NetSuite Scoro, Odoo, Peoplesoft etc.)
* Business Process Design / Documentation expertise
* Workshop facilitation & Training skills, including producing training materials
* Good general experience in SCM, Logistics
* Experience of ERP data migration would be a plus
This is an English language role and requires fluent spoken and written English
The role requires some travel to other European sites.
* SCM, Supply Chain, Logistics, Production, Manufacturing, Planning, MM, PP, IM, BOM