SAP IBP / APO Consultant – English Speaking – Brussels area, Belgium. 40% Remote Work. Start Date: Flexible January 2022 onwards. End Client! Permanent Role. Competitive Market Salary + bonus + benefits.
Our well-known, global end client in the production sector, a fast-growing, international market leader – with a corporate culture in which innovation and entrepreneurship are main priorities, are looking to hire an SAP IBP (Integrated Business Planning) / APO (Advanced Planning and Optimization) Consultant to work on a range of exciting initiatives over the coming years.
The company has rolled out IBP for their long-term Sales and Operations planning and use APO currently in several sites, (they are open to either IBP or APO experience), and need someone initially to help with mid to long-term planning and new initiatives such as moving to S/4HANA.
The role will involve:
* Implementing supply chain planning and production solutions into the local companies around the world.
* Work closely with business partners to enable the delivery of process, data and technology solutions and continuously improve the solutions.
* Act as expert in the domain of planning (IBP/S&OP, MPS, detailed scheduling) and production (shop floor control) from a functional point of view.
* Identify, promote and coach improvement projects to improve the performance of the entire group.
* Contribute to the strategy, vision and roadmap of the group planning solutions
* Analyse the as-is processes and define to-be solutions of the company
* Act as template keeper during projects: protect and enforce the template and contribute to template development based on gained experience during roll out projects
* Propose and develop innovative solutions to gaps
* Train and assist the global key user community in building up the necessary knowledge
* Lead the project implementations according to the existing methodology
* Support the solutions from a functional point of view in close collaboration with the internal and external support teams
* Analyse and identify improvement & best practice areas within the organization (process, department, branch) and stimulate improvement through benchmarking
Skills and experience required:
* Minimum 3 years of SAP planning experience with one proven project life cycle
* Knowledge of SAP IBP OR experience in SAP APO with an understanding of DP/SNP, PP/PI and APO PP/DS (do not have to be an implementation expert in all areas)
* Integration knowledge (Hana cloud integration) is a plus
* Fluent in English written and spoken
* The role is currently 100% remote (due to covid) but will move to 40% remote with some additional travel
* 7% bonus
* Meal vouchers
* 6 days extra holidays
* You will benefit from a great deal of freedom in your work, with plenty of room for initiative.
* You will actively participate in the development of innovative products.
* A great work environment with lots of challenges is what you can expect
* Responsibilities and the possibility to take ownership of your work
* Training and career opportunities to build your career at the company
* You can count on a competitive salary package.
Related Keywords: SAP IBP, Integrated Business Planning, SAP APO, Advanced Planning and Optimization, PP, Production Planning, PP-PI, PPPI, PP/PI, Production Planning for Process Industries, PP/DS, Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling, DP/SNP, Demand Planning, Supply Network Planning, SCM, Supply Chain Management, Logistics.