SAP QM Consultant – English speaking – Hybrid: 3 Days Remote/2 Days onsite in Ghent area, Belgium. Permanent Job. Start Q4,2023 / Q1 2024. Salary: Competitive market salary + 10% Bonus. End Client
Our end client in the Ghent area of Belgium is looking for an SAP QM (Quality Management) Consultant to become part of their global SAP S/4HANA team. SAP S/4HANA experience is not needed so for those of you still looking to get hands-on experience this is an excellent opportunity as the client is happy to help you make the switch. They are looking for someone who they can empower to make decisions autonomously and take responsibility for their module with SAP, they will also provide the opportunity to cross train into other SAP SCM modules.
The client is leading its industry with its technology, and for the last full financial year had increased revenues by 70%, with a market capitalisation north of €10 Billion. They are a global company, on 3 continents with their EMEA HQ in Belgium.
– 3 Years of SAP QM experience (minimum)
– Experience with Manufacturing IT environment
– B2 English
– SAP issue analysis and resolution
– Customizing and Configuration changes
– Conception and implementation of new process
– Customizing, optimizing and standardizing existing processes
– Implementation of interfaces to third-party systems
Related keywords: SAP QM, SAP Quality Management, SAP Logistics, SAP SCM, SAP Supply Chain Management, SAP Manufacturing