SAP MDG Technical Consultant – English Speaking – Prague, Czech Republic (50% Remote Work). Permanent Job. Start Date from January 2024 Onwards (or sooner). Competitive Market Salary + 15% bonus + benefits – END-CLIENT!
Our End Client in the medical sector in Prague, Czechia, is looking to hire an experienced SAP MDG (Master Data Governance) Consultant, with good technical skills, to play a leading role in the drive to utilise SAP MDG as the central point of data throughout the organisation and its groups and ensure the solution (that you will design and implement) is of high quality and meets demanding regulatory / compliance requirement standards.
The role would suit an experienced SAP MDG Technical Consultant with the desire to move into a Process Owner role over time.
Key Demands of the Role:
* Build and Configure Custom Data Models and extend current Data Models
* Build and Configure Web UI’s
* Ensure solutions meet SAP standards
* Adhere to FDA Regulatory Requirements
Skills and Experience Required:
* 5 years+ of SAP MDG experience
* Technical SAP/ABAP skills (at minimum, being able to create User Exits)
* Deep knowledge in Material Master Data, Custom Data Model UDI, Change request handling, Data Replication Framework, BRF+, Workflow Management, Floor Plan Manager
* Aware of integration points
* Good communication skills to liaise with the business (English)
* The opportunity to grow and influence the strategy of Master Data within a large, international company
* 15% bonus
* Wide range of medical, disability, life insurances
* Pension contribution
* Opportunity to work in state-of-the-art offices in central Prague
* Subsidized staff restaurant
* Many more fantastic benefits
* The role demands being based in Prague and offers 50% remote working (2-3 days per week you can work from home).
Related keywords: SAP MDG, SAP Master Data Governance, Data Models, Material Master Data, BRF+, ABAP, Floor Plan Manager