Junior / Senior SAP ABAP / UI5 / FIORI Developer – German Speaking – Cologne (Köln), Germany. Hybrid Work Model (50% onsite / 50% remote per week). Flexible Start Date from April 2023 Onwards. Permanent (in-house) Job. Salary Range €50,000 – €85,000 per annum + Bonus + Great Benefits. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client is one of the world’s most recognisable brands. A global company that operates pretty much in every country in the world!
For their office in Cologne (Köln), Germany, they are looking for an SAP ABAP / FIORI Developer to join their in-house team. They are open to receiving applications from candidates of all experience levels from entry level juniors who have done an internship or have working student experience in ABAP/FIORI to senior level developers with many years of ABAP/FIORI programming expertise.
This is a great company to work for who are very much at the forefront of the very latest technologies, always striving to improve their consumer products in new innovative ways. The company has a very strong financial track record and consider themselves as a strong and safe employer, even during a crisis. They offer their employees an international IT project environment to work in with a future-oriented career growth path with challenging, varied tasks in a dynamic environment and a pleasant working atmosphere. Flexible working hours, remote working and based on current trends and developments as well as regular employee surveys, the company identifies key areas of focus and implements them in customized development programs. On an individual basis, they practice proactive and mutual exchange within their development discussions and, if necessary, agree on target-oriented measures in decentralized development plans.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysis of requirements and ABAP / UI5 / FIORI development in the areas of Finance and Controlling
- Technical support for integration tests and approval of the implemented applications
- Technical support for fiscal year changes and audits
- Analysis of program errors, development, maintenance and testing of new applications for the departments
- Development and implementation of technical solutions and design of new applications (mainly ABAP (OO) and interfaces)
- Conception and implementation of SAP FIORI applications at the request of the departments/national companies
- Development of Smartform, ADS and SAP scripts
- Implementation of developer tests to improve quality and reduce the effort of the departments
- Participation in SAP-related projects and data migrations into the SAP systems
- Development of methods to improve processes
- Participation in ensuring data integrity in SAP, design and testing of disaster recovery and BCP plans
- Creation and maintenance of security guidelines and documentation
- Participation in SAP projects, in particular by providing technical know-how in the planning and development of new SAP projects
- Participation in ensuring IT security and compliance issues as well as maintaining the relevant guidelines
Required Skills and Experience:
- We are open to receiving applications from candidates at all experience levels from entry level juniors who have done an ABAP/FIORI internship or have working student experience through to senior level developers with many years of ABAP/FIORI programming experience
- Must have development experience in SAP ABAP (OO) and SAP FIORI
- First project experience an advantage
- Very good SAP software knowledge and the range of functions of MS Office
- Experience with IT security concepts
- High degree of team orientation and good communication skills in an international environment
- Strong analytical thinking skills and the ability to transfer existing knowledge
- Service-oriented work
- Must be business level proficient in German (minimum B2 level)
- Must also be fluent in English
- There are 13 monthly salaries.
- The fixed basic salary on offer is subject to your level of skills, knowledge and experience and ranges from €50K – €85K gross per annum.
- 39 working hours per week
- Flexible working hours – with time credit on working time account, up to 24 compensation days can be taken each year.
- You are permitted to work remotely from home up to 12 days per month
- 30 days holiday per year plus Christmas, New Year’s Eve and usually Cologne Carnival
- In addition to your salary, you will benefit from capital-forming benefits of EUR 40 per month and the pension plan (2.5% of 12 monthly salaries).
- Family company car scheme – All employees can share the use of company cars under special conditions which can also be used by your family to for private use.
- Company car park. Plenty of parking space for every employee so there is no need to search for a parking space or walk long distances.
- Covered and illuminated bicycle parking spaces as well as power outlets for charging e-bikes.
- Subsidised staff canteen
- Employee discounts for various fitness/sports offers
- Free tea & coffee in the office
- Plus more corporate benefits…
- The company has adopted a hybrid working model.
- You are permitted to work a maximum of 12 days per month remotely from home.
Related Keywords: SAP ABAP, SAP FIORI, SAP Developer, SAP ABAP Developer, SAP Software Engineer, SAP Programmer, UI5, SAP Entwickler.