SAP Basis Administrator (Cloud) – B1 Level German Speaking. Location: Baden-Württemberg, Germany – Hybrid Role 60% Onsite / 40% Remote per Month. Flexible Start Date from October/November 2023 Onwards. Salary up to €85,000 Gross per annum + up to 30% Bonus! + Relocation Assistance + Benefits. END-CLIENT!
Our End-Client based in Germany has a great opportunity for an SAP Cloud Basis Administrator to join their in-house team. The company is on the path to transition to S/4HANA over the next year and deploy the very latest SAP Cloud technologies. The company is a great place to work. It is a multi-cultural company with people from all other the world working in their Germany office. and therefor welcome applicants from all over the world. They are very much a family oriented company and believe in striking a good work/personal life balance offering a flexible modern day hybrid approach to work on a monthly basis. When you join the team you can expect exciting tasks, short decision-making processes and a wide range of opportunities to help shape things and an open, trusting working atmosphere.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installing, configuring and maintaining SAP systems including the associated database
- Administration of the SAP system landscape including technologies like SuccessFactors Cloud, Sales & Service Cloud, SAP BTP Cloud, SAP GTS, SAP ECC, SAP BW and other future cloud applications.
- Optimizing the availability, performance and security of applications and databases; regular implementation of upgrades, patches and system copies
- Configuration and monitoring of the interfaces between cloud and on-premise systems
- Creation of concepts for IT systems
- Implementation of complex projects as well as configuration and construction of new systems
- Fixing glitches and errors; 3rd level support of basic functions for end users; Advising the SAP application supervisor on technical issues
- Creation and maintenance of the documentation
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years of SAP Basis experience.
- Several years of professional experience in the described or similar area of responsibility
- Very good knowledge of the administration of SAP Netweaver systems
- Must have experience in any 3 of the following technologies:
- SAP Cloud Integration Suite
- Business Technology Platform (BTP)
- Any database like IBM DB2, Oracle, HANA etc.
- SuccessFactors Cloud
- Sales & Service Cloud
- SAP BTP Cloud
- SAP GTS
- SAP ECC
- SAP BW
- You should be independent, solution-oriented and have a systematic way of working
- Must have excellent communication skills
Nice to have but not mandatory:
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA, is nice to have
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW) is nice to have
- ABAP knowledge is nice to have
- Must have a minimum of B1 level German language skills.
- Must be fluent in English too
The client offers a secure employment relationship, flexible and family-friendly working (time) models, good further training opportunities and a variety of health offers and extras (e.g. bike leasing, sports and leisure groups, VVS company ticket and company pension scheme).
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of skills, knowledge and experience and ranges up to €85,000 gross per annum
- The company has a great performance related bonus scheme of up to 30%!!
- 30 Days holiday per year.
- Occupational pension provision
- Supplementary occupational health insurance
- Bike leasing
- Leisure and sports groups
- Canteen with freshly cooked menus
- Discounted entry to fitness studio
- Mobile phone if necessary for the tasks
- You can work up to a maximum of 40% remotely per month.
- The company will pay the actual accommodation costs incurred for the job-related move up to a maximum total of €5,000
Germany Work Permit Sponsorship:
- The company is happy to accept candidates from anywhere in the world. International applicants are welcome but your current German language skills MUST be a minimum of B1 level.
- It is the candidate’s responsibility to arrange a German work permit (EU Blue Card) and cover the costs themselves.
Related Keywords: SAP Basis, SAP Technology, Database, DBA, BC, Data base, IBM DB2, Oracle, HANA, Infrastructure, administrator, administration, Landscape, platform, SAP HANA, SAP Netweaver, SAP Cloud Integration Suite, SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP), SAP SuccessFactors Cloud, SAP Sales & Service Cloud, SAP BTP Cloud, SAP GTS, SAP ECC, SAP BW.