SAP CO Business Analyst / Key User – English Speaking. Location: Germany – 90% Remote Work. Flexible Start Date from July 2023 Onwards. Permanent (in-house) Job. Salary up to €90,000 gross fixed basic per annum + Bonus + Benefits + Relocation Assistance. End-Client!
Our end-client based in Germany is looking to hire an SAP CO Business Analyst / Key-User within their Controlling Department with the possibility to remotely remotely from home upto 90% of the time.
Our client is a well known global brand that offer fantastic stable, employment conditions. They employ over 150,000 people in more than 50 countries. They have a proud heritage dating over 100 years and have consistent annual sales of over €20 billion per year.
The role sits on the business side where you will take responsibility for looking at the Controlling business processes and find ways to improve on them within SAP. You will then pass on your improvement requirements to the IT team to implement. Therefore, this is not an IT position and does not involve any customising or configuration of the SAP CO system. However, if you are an SAP CO Functional Consultant and you are interested in moving to the Business side and focusing more on enhancing and improving the SAP CO Business processes, we welcome your application.
You will join a global international team with members based across Europe, South America and Asia. The company offers flexible working hours with the core time between 09:00 – 15:00 and a standard working day of 7.5 hours. The company also offers qualifications based on the annual ‘Talent Management Cycle’ and on the requirements for the position as well as based on your performance and potential to take further development steps in their organization. They have a casual dress code and offer equal opportunities to everyone – regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology, or sexual orientation, making the environment and team wonderful, supportive, nurturing and inclusive. A great job with great people await you in your next career move.
Job Location and Remote Working:
- The company has embraced the modern practice of hybrid working.
- The vast majority of the time you can work remotely from home. You will only need to come in to the office when absolutely necessary for important meetings.
- The company has 28 offices across Germany. You will be offered a local employment contract making your nearest office the only one you will need to go to when required.
- You must live in Germany. You can not work remotely from outside of Germany.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define, create, and implement standards for controlling, reporting and product calculation based on SAP standard functions and enhancement by add-ons (e.g. tool for chart of accounts master creation and classification)
- Realize and secure concepts and standards in SAP S/4HANA CO / IM / PS (Controlling, Investment Management, Project System) to fulfil the requirements of the different customers within local, BA and group sector controlling (think tank for SAP controlling processes)
- Define the master data concept for the whole group sector and for all business processes within SAP CO/IM/PS and possible other solutions
- Coordinate the implementation of the CO/IM/PS master data concept for the group sector and BAs
- Define processes for the maintenance of CO/IM/PS master data and administration of CO/IM/PS master data for all BAs and legal entities worldwide
- Define concepts for a proper system implementation and adequate testing. Generate blueprint and test catalogue
- Implement SAP S/4HANA CO/IM/PS module as member of the project team, attendance in BAT testing sessions
- Test system upgrades and system enhancements
- Secure data quality and process integrity of daily processes and during closing processes for month, quarter and year based on legal regulations and corporate accounting rules
- Define and create authorization concepts and roles
- Serve as a CO/IM/PS related consultant to business leaders as to the capabilities and efforts for implementation of information needs.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in controlling, knowledge of SAP CO related processes and functions, forecasting, budgeting, target cost, product calculation, basic knowledge of related modules, MM, FI, SD, QM, PP, PM
- Project participation, participation in implementation projects
- Strong analytical, conceptional, coaching and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and intercultural sensitivity
- Must be willing to travel globally during the year. The company has completed it’s pilot project and now has 150 global rollouts planned. Most travel will be within Europe. Each rollout takes on average 8-12 months to complete and on average there will be 4-8 weeks of travel per rollout.
Nice to have but not mandatory:
- Experience with SAP PS (Project System) is nice to have
- Experience with SAP IM (Investment Management) is nice to have
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA is nice to have
- Must be strong in English reading, writing and speaking (minimum B2 level).
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of skills, knowledge and experience and ranges up to €90,000 gross per annum
- An individual Spot Bonus in general is possible depending on performance
- Vacation entitlement: 30 days per year
- Company pension plan (gross): Additionally 1,5% of annual fix compensation is paid yearly into a pension account by the company
- Long Term Account: Here you can save either part of your salary or up to 10 holidays per annum to prepare for a sabbatical or e.g. early retirement
- Additional tariff components: Demografiebeitrag (demography fund, ~€350 per year paid into the company pension), Care Flex Pflegeversicherung (nursing care insurance, monthly €33.58 paid into a nursing care insurance), Zukunftsbeitrag (future sum, 23% of a monthly fix instalment, that you could either invest in your pension plan, further qualification or additional paid time off).
- If it is necessary for you to relocate, the company can help to support you with relocation on an individual agreement basis based upon your location.
Germany Work Permit Sponsorship:
- The company is able to sponsor a work permit for Germany, however, current processing lead times are around 9 – 12 months.
Related keywords: SAP CO, SAP Controlling, SAP IM, SAP Investment Management, SAP PS, SAP Project System, SAP S/4HANA, BA, Business Analyst, Business Analysis, Key-User, User, Superuser, Super-User, Enduser, End-user, Benutzer, Businessanalyst.