SAP FI/CO Consultant – German Speaking – Cologne (Köln), Germany. Hybrid Work Model (50% onsite / 50% remote per week). Flexible Start Date from April 2023 Onwards. Permanent (in-house) Job. Salary Range up to €85,000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client is one of the world’s most recognisable brands. A global company that operates pretty much in every country in the world! For their office in Cologne (Köln), Germany, they are looking for an SAP FI/CO (Finance / Controlling) Consultant to join their in-house team. This is a great company to work for who are very much at the forefront of the very latest technologies, always striving to improve their consumer products in new innovative ways. The company has a very strong financial track record and consider themselves as a strong and safe employer, even during a crisis. They offer their employees an international IT project environment to work in with a future-oriented career growth path with challenging, varied tasks in a dynamic environment and a pleasant working atmosphere. Flexible working hours, remote working and based on current trends and developments as well as regular employee surveys, the company identifies key areas of focus and implements them in customized development programs. On an individual basis, they practice proactive and mutual exchange within their development discussions and, if necessary, agree on target-oriented measures in decentralized development plans.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- 70% of the role is focused on SAP FI and 30% on SAP CO.
- Support and advice for the international teams in the area of SAP FI/CO, customizing, new implementation and expansion of business processes and guidelines
- Analysis of business processes and customizing
- Support for technical migration
- Support for fiscal year changes and audits
- Support of feasibility studies and cost estimation of SAP related projects
- Creation of documentation for the existing solutions in cooperation with the team leader to present the processes for further usability
- Analysis of problems and inquiries for the development of methods and processes for elimination or process improvement
- Ensuring data and process integrity in cooperation with the SAP CoE team
- Participation in SAP projects, in particular by providing the technical know-how in the planning and development of new SAP projects and business processes
- Participation in ensuring IT security and compliance issues as well as maintaining corresponding guidelines
- Conducting user training
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in SAP FI-AA (Asset Accounting)
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in SAP CO-CCA (Cost Centre Accounting), CO-PCA (Profit Centre Accounting) and CO-Internal Orders
- Must have basic knowledge of SAP MM-PUR
- Knowledge of business administration and project management
- Technical competence in compliance, GDPR and MaRisk
- Experience with IT security concepts
- High degree of team orientation and good communication skills in an international environment
- Strong analytical thinking skills and the ability to transfer existing knowledge
- Must be business level proficient in German (minimum B2 level)
- Must also be fluent in English
- There are 13 monthly salaries.
- The fixed basic salary on offer is subject to your level of skills, knowledge and experience and ranges from €50K – €85K gross per annum.
- 39 working hours per week
- Flexible working hours – with time credit on working time account, up to 24 compensation days can be taken each year.
- You are permitted to work remotely from home up to 12 days per month
- 30 days holiday per year plus Christmas, New Year’s Eve and usually Cologne Carnival
- In addition to your salary, you will benefit from capital-forming benefits of EUR 40 per month and the pension plan (2.5% of 12 monthly salaries).
- Family company car scheme – All employees can share the use of company cars under special conditions which can also be used by your family to for private use.
- Company car park. Plenty of parking space for every employee so there is no need to search for a parking space or walk long distances.
- Covered and illuminated bicycle parking spaces as well as power outlets for charging e-bikes.
- Subsidised staff canteen
- Employee discounts for various fitness/sports offers
- Free tea & coffee in the office
- Plus more corporate benefits…
- The company has adopted a hybrid working model.
- You are permitted to work a maximum of 12 days per month remotely from home.
Related Keywords: SAP FI, SAP FI-AA, SAP FI-AP, SAP FI-AR, SAP FI-GL, SAP FI-TR, SAP Finance, SAP Financial, SAP Financials, SAP Asset Accounting, SAP Accounts Payable, SAP Accounts Receivable, SAP General Ledger, SAP Treasury, SAP CO, SAP Controlling, SAP CO-CCA, SAP Cost Centre Accounting, SAP CO-PCA, SAP Profit Centre Accounting, SAP CO-Internal Orders.