Senior SAP Security & GRC Consultant / Architect – Location: Germany. 95% Remote Work From Home. Permanent (in-house) job. Flexible Start Date from March 2023 Onwards. Salary Range €105,000 – €120,000 including Variable Bonus + Relocation Assistance + Great Flexible Working Conditions and Benefits. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client is a large international company with several offices across Germany. They are looking for a Senior SAP Security & GRC Consultant / Architect to join their in-house team. This is a fantastic job where you would be based primarily from your home address and work remotely 95% of the time. Every fortnight there is an expectation that you travel to the office for at least 1 day to meet up with your work colleagues in order to build and strengthen the “team spirit” and maintain healthy work relationships. If you don’t have to rush home, everyone typically goes out for an evening meal together. Don’t worry, when you travel to the office, the company will cover your travel, hotel and meal expenses in full! Their office is based in the State of North Rhine-Westphalia.
The company has built a great system of trust with it’s employees, allowing you to have a fully flexible working schedule. The standard week is 38 hours but there are no core hours per se. The company trusts you to manage your own schedule and get the work done however you chose. There is a huge degree of flexibility with start/end times to help you find the perfect balance between work and personal life. For example, if you need to take/collect the children to/from school/kindergarten or take your dog out for a walk, no problem. Start/finish whenever you want and take as many breaks during the day as and when you need to. As long as you get your work done, the company does not mind how you do it. They trust you to manage yourself working from home.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have at least 5 years of SAP Security Functional Consulting experience in SAP GRC 12, SAP FIORI, SAP Role construction, SAP authorization concepts
- Knowledge of technical IT security such as attack methods or processes for conducting penetration tests
- Experience with the management of service providers and technical projects
- A high degree of self-motivation, creativity, flexibility and team orientation as well as willingness for continuous training
- Proactive, professional and solution-oriented communication with internal and external stakeholders
- A strong understanding of ethics and knowledge of applicable standards and norms
- The ability to think out-of-the-box and to tackle problems in an unconventional but professional manner at all times
- The opportunity to continuously develop your own skills and, if necessary, to prove them as part of a certification
Nice to have but not mandatory:
- Experience with SAP IDM is nice to have
- Experience with SAP RAD (Rapid Application Development) is nice to have
- Project management skills are nice to have
- Supplier Management experience is nice to have
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the implementation and coordination of internal and external penetration tests (web, infrastructure, mobile apps, rich client, SAP, SCADA/ICS/OT) in the national and international environment.
- You communicate results to internal stakeholders and track vulnerabilities and solutions in collaboration with the Vulnerability Management function
- You control and track the performance and finance of penetration testing service providers
- You further develop management KPIs for the penetration testing function
- You are responsible for the integration and coordination with other cyber security functions (e.g. security architects, ISOs, etc.).
- You optimize and automate existing processes related to penetration testing
- You support security awareness measures through live hacking
- You independently question topics, track new forms of attack and integrate new issues into existing processes and workflows of security assessments
- Must be business level proficient in German (minimum B2 level)
- Must be fluent in English
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of skills, knowledge and experience and ranges from €70,000 – €105,000 gross per annum plus a variable bonus of up to €15,000 is paid on top.
- 50% of the variable bonus is paid each month in advance from your first month and the remainder is paid in April the following year.
- You will be based remotely from home 95% of the time.
- Remote work can only be performed from Germany, so if you do not live in Germany, you must relocate. You can live anywhere in Germany.
- There is an expectation that you travel to the office every fortnight for at least 1 day to meet up with your work colleagues in order to build and strengthen the “team spirit” and maintain healthy work relationships.
- There will also be times when you must also come into the office for important team meetings / workshops.
- The company will cover your travel, accommodation and meal expenses in full when you travel to the office in North Rhine-Westphalia.
- There may also be up to 3 international business travels per year lasting on average 1 week.
Work permit sponsorship
- The company is open to sponsoring work permits for international candidates as long as they have at least B2 level German language skills and also meet the above Must Have requirements, too.
- Relocation assistance is available on an individual case-by-case basis and will be discussed with HR during the interview process to understand your needs.
- The company use a specialist relocation firm to assist you with relocating to Germany / move closer to the office.
- You may live anywhere in Germany.
- The firm will assist you to find somewhere to live, book your flights and help transport your personal belongings. The company may also offer you a lump-sum of money in your first paycheque to help you with relocation costs.
Related keywords: SAP Security, SAP Roles, SAP Authorizations, SAP Authorisations, SAP GRC, SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance, SAP IDM, SAP Identity Management, SAP RAD, SAP Rapid Application Development, SAP Fiori.