SAP EWM Consultant – English Speaking – 60% Remote Work (working from home) 40% Onsite in Apeldoorn, Netherlands. Start Date: 12th December 2022. 12 month+ contract role. End Client – Expenses paid!
Our end client is looking to hire an SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) Consultant with SAP S/4HANA experience, to help deliver a transformation programme. This is a 60% remote working from home contract with 40% travel to Apeldoorn, the Netherlands (expenses paid).
The role will be centred around fit-gap analysis for a local roll-out and defining department requirements (such as building interfaces to external logistics suppliers). Go-Live is expected Q1 2023 with extra work for Hypercare after that.
Experience needed includes:
* 1 SAP WM full project cycle worked
* 1 SAP EWM full project cycle worked
* 1 SAP S/4 full Project cycle worked
* Process focus consultant capable to do functional design
* Experience in integrations with EWM
* Experience in feed the line process, inbound and outbound process (Spare parts warehouses experiences is a plus)
* Fluent in English (Dutch, German are a plus)
* Willing to travel 40% of time to Apeldoorn
Related Keywords: SAP EWM, Extended Warehosue Management, SAP WM, Warehouse Management, SAP S/4HANA