SAP Basis Administrator – English Speaking, Location: Poland. 80% Remote Work / 20% Onsite. Flexible Start Date from April 2023 Onwards. Permanent Job. Salary Range: PLN 17,000 – 25,000 gross per month + Bonus + Benefits. END-CLIENT!
Our End-Client based in Poland is looking for a passionate and highly motivated SAP Basis Administrator to join their global SAP CoE (Center of Excellence) team. The company is a multi-national company operating in over 30 countries and are continuously developing solutions which create unique added value for their customers. The CoE department is a dynamic and agile international environment, where you will frequently be working with international colleagues on national and international SAP projects. The company offers a wide range of responsibilities and development opportunities to enable you to grow your SAP career in your chosen direction. They are a very modern thinking company who offer fantastic work conditions such as a high level of remote working and very flexible working hours.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the operations of the SAP systems from a technical point of view – monitoring and administration of basis system, performance, transports, queues, and buffers.
- Keeping SAP system up to date by installing kernel and support packages including security patches on a regular basis (in coordination with SAP application colleagues and regarding the demand and change processes of the company)
- Responsible for the SAPGui (Frontend) application
- SAP authorization administration for daily tasks
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of SAP Basis administration experience
- Extensive knowledge of SAP basis module
- Knowledge of database admin (SQL and HANA) and IT processes (ITIL framework),
- Open-minded personality with can-do approach
- Willingness to learn and work in an international team
- Must have a minimum of B2 level English
- 8 hours per day Monday – Friday
- You do not work on weekends
- Flexible start time. You can start anytime between 07:00 – 10:00
- The company has a hybrid working model: 4 days remote / 1 day in the office every week.
- 100% remote work is not possible. You MUST come into the office 1 day every week.
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of skills, knowledge and experience and ranges from PLN 17,000 – 25,000 gross per month
- On top of your fixed basic salary, the company offers a bonus of 1 month’s salary.
- LuxMed private healthcare
- Multisport card
- Group insurance
Work Permits / Eligibility:
- Sponsorship for a Polish work permit is NOT possible. All candidates must have either EU Citizenship OR already have a valid Polish work and residency visa.
Related keywords: SAP Basis, SAP Basis Administrator, SAP Basis Consultant, SAP Basis Engineer, SAP Technology Consultant, SAP DBA, Database Administrator, Landscape, Platform, SAP BC, SAP SaaS, HANA Database.