SAP SCM Analyst – Portuguese Speaking – Santa Maria de Feira, Portugal. 50% Remote Working / 50% On-Site. Permanent Job – Competitive Salary + bonus + benefits. Start Date: 5th January 2023 – End Client!
Our well-known production / manufacturing client is looking to hire an SAP SCM (Supply Chain Management) Analyst, with a focus on SAP MM (Materials Management) and SD (Sales & Distribution) – the Shipping / Logistics side, to join them at their fantastic new production facility in Santa Maria de Feira.
The primary objective of the role is to improve business processes and functionality in their recently implemented SAP environment
The role involves:
* Liaising with the business to gather requirements and find solutions
* Being a bridge between the business and external suppliers
* Performing a complete review of the implemented SAP system and drive improvements
* Run activities such as Support and Change requests
* 3+ years Successful experience in similar roles
* Experience with SAP MM and SD (transport/logistics)
* Additonal Nice to have skills include SAP WM (Warehouse Management), SAP PS (Project Systems), SAP PP (Production Planning), SAP QM (Quality Management)
* Portuguese and English languages
* The client offers the chance to grow in the role, excellent training and 10 days per month remote working.
* 9 % Bonus, health insurance, mobile phone, laptop, 30 days holiday allowance, nursery school payments
Related Keywords: SAP MM, Materials Management, SAP SD, Sales and Distribution, SAP LE, (Logistics Execution), SAP LE-TRA, Transport Management, Shipping, SAP SCM, Supply Chain Management, SAP Logistics, SAP PTP, SAP P2P, SAP OTC, SAP O2C.