SAP MM Consultant – English Speaking – 40%-50% Remote Work / 40-50% Onsite in the Braga District, Portugal. Start Date: 6th March 2023 (flexible). Permanent Job. Competitive Market Salary + benefits. End Client!
Our international Electronic Manufacturing client is looking to hire an SAP MM (Materials Management) Consultant to join their busy team and work on a range of international projects, such as entity integrations and SAP group standardization.
The company has a diverse variety of systems and environments and this role provides a brilliant opportunity to learn and grow within a highly experienced, supportive and friendly global team.
* Configure, implement and support SAP Materials Management
* Work on Multiple end to end projects
* Trouble shoot problems in existing implementations, recommending and implementing solutions.
* Review standard SAP functionalities which can be incorporated for efficient use of our current SAP implementation.
* Analyse new SAP functionalities which comes with new releases and upgrades.
* Maintain and create all required documentation.
* Support users in all aspects of SAP usage.
* Support and guide users in creating test cases, training documents, process documents.
* 1 -2 years+ experience working as an SAP MM Consultant
* Professional English language skills
* Familiarity with batch management, classification, engineering change management, handling unit management and use of serial numbers.
* Knowledge in tools like LSMW and Query reports.
* 40%-50% Remote Work / 40-50% Onsite work in the Braga District, Portugal (with occasional EU Travel)
* Chance to work in a leading global manufacturing company
* Be part of a highly experienced expert SAP team
* Training Academy – great chance to expand your skills
* Health & Life insurance
* Laptop & Mobile Phone
* Company canteen and daily food allowance
Related keywords: SAP MM, SAP Materials Management, PTP, P2P, Procure-to-Pay, SAP Logistics, SAP SCM, SAP Supply Chain Management