SAP PP Consultant – English Speaking – 70%-80% Remote Work with 20-30% Onsite Work including some occasional EU Travel. Start Date: Flexible, November 2023 onwards, Permanent Job. Highly Competitive Salary + 20% bonus + benefits. End Client!
Our fantastic end client, in the manufacturing sector, is looking to hire an SAP PP (Production Planning) Consultant to provide expertise for their current Greenfield, S/4HANA roll-out and to provide day to day support as part of their European Business Analysis Team.
The role will involve:
* Being responsible to nurture and ensure the successful use of the application systems tools in the production planning area for European operations
* Immediately support upcoming SAP Roll-Outs in Europe.
Skills and experience required:
* 5+ roll-out projects in SAP PP (including implementation and configuration)
* Detailed working knowledge of best practice end-to-end supply chain processes and supporting ERP systems (including forecasting, demand management, sales and operations planning, production planning and scheduling).
* SAP MRP (Material Requirements Planning)
Nice to have skills (Not mandatory):
* SAP PP/DS (Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling)
* SAP PP-PI (Production Planning – Process Industries)
* SAP QM (Quality Management)
* SAP S/4HANA
* The role is primarily remote (working from home) with 20-30% onsite work within Europe, with some initial on-boarding in Germany – expenses paid!
* 20% Bonus
* Position in leading global manufacturing company
* Global projects, international environment
* One instance of SAP globally
* Opportunity professionally to learn and grow within the company
* Flexible working hours, home office (70 – 80% of the time)
* Wide range of benefits
Related Keywords: SAP PP, Production Planning, SAP MRP, Material Requirements Planning, Sales & Operations, Forecasting, Demand Management, SAP PPDS, SAP PP/DS, SAP PP-DS, Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling, SAP PP-PI, SAP PPPI, SAP PP/PI, Production Planning – Process Industries, SAP QM, Quality Management, SAP Manufacturing, SAP Supply Chain, SAP SCM.