SAP BASIS Administrator – German Speaking – 100% Remote (Work from home office in Germany). Flexible Start Date from November 2023 Onwards. Permanent (in-house) Job. Salary Range: €45,000 – €109,000 gross per annum (depending on experience) + 10% Bonus + Benefits. END-CLIENT!
Our end client in Germany has a fantastic opportunity for a German Speaking (minimum B2 level) SAP BASIS Administrator/Consultant to join their in-house team. Our client is open to receiving applicants of all levels of experience from juniors to seniors. This is truly a great company to work for who are at the very forefront of the latest technologies such as SAP SaaS solutions like sales cloud, marketing cloud, CPQ, Qualtrics, SAP BTP (SAP Business Technology Platform), SAP CPI (SAP Cloud Platform Integration) to name but a few. The SAP S/4HANA conversion project is scheduled for go-live soon so now is a great time to join and get hands on experience will all of these technologies. They have a lot of exciting implementation projects in the pipeline which the hiring manager would be happy to discuss with you during your interview so you know exactly what exciting projects you can look forward to working on from your first day.
- You plan SAP installation and upgrade projects and are in charge of the technical management
- You are responsible for monitoring the SAP systems and their databases and continuously develop our SAP system landscape further
- In addition, you will be responsible for analyzing and finding solutions to performance problems and other disruptions
- You design and integrate new SAP solutions based on our on-prem CRM, ERP & BW HANA landscape as well as the SAP Sales & Marketing Cloud incl. BTP and CPI
- You are the central point of contact for cross-departmental project teams when it comes to SAP architecture, technology and systems issues
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Our client is open to receiving applicants of all levels of experience from juniors to seniors…
If you are a Junior SAP Basis Administrator:
- You should have a minimum of 6 months of experience in SAP BASIS. The company will then provide you with full training in all the mentioned technologies.
- You should also have completed training in the IT field (e.g. as an IT specialist for system integration (m/f/d); a degree in IT (e.g. computer science) or have an equivalent qualification
If you are a more experienced SAP Basis Administrator/Consultant:
- You should have at least 3 years of experience doing the full lifecycle in as many of the following tasks/technologies as possible:
- SAP system installations
- Experience with different operating systems such as Windows, Linux etc.
- Must have experience with version 7.31 as a minimum
- Must have done an SPS upgrade within the last 2 years to at least NW 7.4 (NetWeaver 7.4).
- Must have experience performing tasks such as a release upgrade, installing enhancement packages, applying Support Package Stacks, installing add-ons, updating single components on SAP NetWeaver etc.
- You have a keen interest in new SAP technologies and a good understanding of IT
- You should be a person who always likes to keep their SAP knowledge up to date and embrace new technologies
- Your structured and independent approach and way of working, especially in projects, completes your profile
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT MANDATORY:
It would be nice if you have experience in any of the following technologies. If you don’t, the company will provide full training in all of these technologies:
- Experience with system copy and performance analysis is nice to have
- Experience with the HANA database is nice to have
- Experience using the SUM tool (Software Update Manager) for SPS / EHP upgrades is nice to have
- Experience in SAP S/4HANA conversion projects is nice to have.
- BTP (SAP Business Technology Platform) is nice to have
- SAP CPI (SAP Cloud Platform Integration) is nice to have
- SAP Sales & Marketing Cloud is nice to have
- It would be nice if you have good professional experience in complex SAP system landscapes
- You must speak German (minimum B2 level)
- You must also speak English (minimum B2 level)
- The Fixed Basic Salary on offer is subject to your level of skills, knowledge and experience. The more experience you have with the above mentioned technologies, the higher the salary you can ask for. The fixed basic salary ranges from €45,000 – €109,000 gross per annum.
- For seniors, the company offers a bonus of 10%
- 100% remote work from home anywhere in Germany!
- Standard 40 hours per week.
- Flexible working hours. Core hours are between 09:00 – 16:00 Monday – Friday.
- 30 days vacation
- Multiple employee discounts
- On-site at the company Head Quarters is a large gym, which can be used free of charge including personal trainer
- Digital healthcare offer
- Capital-forming benefits
- Modern working environment
- Free tickets for a large ice hockey club in North Rhine-Westphalia
- In this role you can work 100% remotely from home but you must live somewhere in either Germany, Belgium or the Netherlands.
- You can not work remotely from any other country!
- Sponsorship for a German, Belgian or Netherlands work permit is not possible. Therefore all candidates must already be eligible to work in one of these 3 countries.
Related keywords: SAP Basis, SAP Basis Administrator, SAP Basis Consultant, SAP Basis Engineer, SAP Technology Consultant, SAP DBA, Database Administrator, Landscape, Platform, SAP BC, SAP S/4HANA, SAP SaaS, SAP Sales Cloud, SAP Marketing Cloud, CPQ, Qualtrics, SAP BTP, SAP Business Technology Platform, SAP CPI, SAP Cloud Platform Integration. HANA database.