Entry-level SAP HCM / SuccessFactors Support Technician (No previous SAP experience required! Full training given!) – German Speaking – Barcelona or Mallorca (Majorca), Spain (60% – 100% Remote work). Permanent Job. Flexible Start Date from January 2022 Onwards. Salary Range: €25,000 – €36,000 Gross per annum. END-CLIENT!
We are considering candidates with no prior SAP experience, recent IT graduates, Junior IT professionals, Key users looking to make the step up into becoming an SAP Support Technician, or even those who already have a few years of SAP HCM or SAP SuccessFactors experience. If you already have a couple of years of SAP HCM / SuccessFactors experience, this would be perfect as the client also has more senior positions in the team too; so we are open to receiving applications from candidates at all experience levels from entry level to senior level.
Our end-client, a well known Retail company in Spain, has two offices in Barcelona and Mallorca (Majorca). They are currently offering a rare and exciting career opportunity. This is an entry-level position (however, they also have more senior level positions open in the team too), where unlike most clients, our client is willing to hire candidates with no previous SAP experience and will train you to become an SAP HCM / SuccessFactors Support Technician/Consultant.
We are looking for candidates who are pro-active, ambitious and motivated to develop a career as an SAP HCM / SuccessFactors Support Technician – SAP is one of the most respected Business Software / ERP platforms in the world! This is a unique and fantastic opportunity (the likes of which does not come around often), for someone looking to start a career in SAP from scratch.
- Must have one of the following:
- University Degree (in IT/Computer Science or a similar subject) OR
- Experience in 1st / 2nd / 3rd Level IT Support or IT programming OR
- a couple of years of SAP HCM or SAP SuccessFactors experience either as a key user or consultant
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Must be results oriented and demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Must have German – Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
- Must have English – Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
Nice to have but not mandatory:
- Ideally, if you already have a couple of years of SAP HCM / SuccessFactors experience, this would be perfect as the client also has more senior positions in the team.
- Knowledge in ITIL is a plus.
- To become an SAP HCM / SuccessFactors Support Technician – receive internal training on how to support SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors applications from scratch! No prior experience is required!
- To become a Specialist in SAP HCM / SuccessFactors Support – 2nd/3rd Level covering SAP HCM & SuccessFactors modules; providing international Technical Support; Incident & Problem Management. Request Fulfilment Monitoring & Operations activities, Knowledge Management, Support on Projects and providing support to the following HCM & SuccessFactors Solutions:
- Payroll, Recruiting, Learning, Time Management, Travel Expense, Organizational Management, HR Portal, Employee Central, Performance & Goals Management, Recruiting, Onboarding, Compensation etc…
- You will also handle: HR Interfaces, Notes, CLC’s, Update Packages, Escalations.
- You support our HR Key users and HR Business Solutions Experts colleagues across the entire group.
- You prioritize, analyze, document and process incoming error tickets.
- Your activities also include close cooperation with the specialist departments and the internal and external development departments.
- If necessary, you train the local support departments with specially created training sessions.
- Continuous optimization of the support processes and operation is one of your day-to-day key focus areas.
- You handle proactive and reactive problem management to avoid long-term disruptions in HR Systems.
- You are the service contact person for application support
- To work and learn from some of the best – a great team of 40+ SAP Consultants
- To work in a real international team – 10 Nationalities and 9 different languages spoken!
- The possibility to gain SAP Certifications – invaluable qualifications in the IT world!
- To customise the SAP HCM system within your first year and gain exposure to the latest version of SAP – S/4HANA!
- To learn and work with the new leading Cloud based Human Resources Management system – SAP SuccessFactors!
Trainings to new employees take around 2 months done within the team. Training is focused on the support needs required.
Your Role (once you have been trained):
- SAP HCM Support – Level 2 and/or Level 3
- Transport Management
- Managing incidents
- Escalation Management
- End User Support
- End User Training
- OSS Tickets
- Reporting, supporting projects and Testing activities
- All employees are currently working 100% remotely from home until the 31st January 2023
- From the 1st February 2023, employees will switch to a hybrid working model:
- 60% remote work per month!
- You will have the freedom to choose which days you want to work in the office and which days to work remotely.
- There is no set schedule and you have complete freedom to pick and choose your own working schedule!
- There are two offices. You only need to commute to one office either in Barcelona or Mallorca (Majorca).
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of skills, knowledge and experience.
- For entry-level to medior level candidates a competitive salary of between €25,000 – €36,000/annum is on offer.
- For experienced senior level consultants the salary is open for discussion.
- 23 holidays/year,
- Health insurance Adeslas (value €464/year)
- €2,040/year in restaurant tickets
- €300/year gymnasium / fitness
- €660/year for public transport
- €240/year work from home allowance to help contribute towards home electricity and internet costs
Spanish Work permit Sponsorship:
- The company is open to sponsoring a work permit for non-EU Citizens but you MUST meet the language requirements as stated above. A minimum of B2 level in German and English is a must!
Related Keywords: Entry Level, Junior, Trainee, SAP HCM, SAP HR, SAP Human Resources, HRIS, SAP Human Capital Management, IT, ICT, Consulting, Software, Graduates, Freshers, SuccessFactors, Success Factors, SF, SFSF, On-the-job Training, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Software Programming, Developing.