Corporate Social Responsibility
Eursap is a socially responsible company. We consider the impact of our business on society and the environment. We make every effort to ensure our working practices are as ethical and green as possible.
- All office waste is recycled (paper, glass, batteries, old computer equipment, printer cartridges, plastic).
- Correspondence is sent out via email: contracts; invoices; marketing information; and brochures are all sent electronically saving a significant amount of paper each year.
- We use energy-saving light bulbs in our office, and all lights and electrical equipment are switched off outside office hours.
- Eursap plants a tree in the name of every SAP Consultant we place, this is arranged via The National Forest. By doing this we help to offset our Carbon Footprint, and reduce the impact of climate change.
- Eursap donates annually to Oxfam International.
- Eursap is committed to Equal Opportunities for all, irrespective of colour, religious belief, ethnic or national origins, gender, marital status, sexuality, disability or age. Eursap is committed to the promotion of equality of opportunity.