SAP SuccessFactors (Employee Central) Consultant – German Speaking – Baden-Württemberg Region, Germany. (Hybrid Work – 3 days remote/2 days onsite). Flexible Start Date from April 2024 Onwards. Salary €100,000 gross per annum including 10% Variable Bonus. Sponsorship for a German Work Permit is Possible. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client based in the Baden-Württemberg Region, Germany, has a fantastic career opportunity for an SAP SuccessFactors-EC (Employee Central) Consultant to join their company just before they start to transition to S/4HANA. This is a great company to further your S/4HANA career in a motivating working environment with lots of freedom and personal responsibility in modern workspaces offering a huge degree of flexibility (e.g. flexitime and home office options). Combined with supportive colleagues and managers in a friendly and professional environment means you’ll be surrounded by lots of positive team energy.
In this role you will:
- Advise our HR department and our international subsidiaries on the implementation of appropriate software systems. Your responsibilities will range from applicant management to master data administration.
- 80% of your role will be focused on developing and customizing our SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central system to meet country-specific requirements. 20% of your time will be on other areas of SAP HCM.
- You will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating EC (Employee Central) localizations.
- Furthermore, you will lead the integration of new modules like Compensation & Benefits and Onboarding into our national and international infrastructure. This includes the management of interfaces to the SAP HCM system and other subsystems.
- As a professional sparring partner, you will identify potentials for the digitalization of HR processes and integrate them into our portfolio. You will also lead your own projects in this area.
- In addition, you will provide third-level support to the departments by answering user questions and resolving technical issues.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have experience in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- A strong affinity for optimizing processes in HR and innovative IT solutions. You also have a keen sense for the opportunities and challenges on the path to digital HR transformation.
- Willingness to travel occasionally for business purposes (less than 10% per year)
- Highly developed communication skills in combination with conceptual and analytical abilities, as well as a pronounced customer orientation.
Nice to have but not necessary:
- Experience in SAP HCM is nice to have
- Experience in other SAP SuccessFactors modules such as Compensation & Benefits, Performance & Goals, Onboarding, Recruiting and Learning, are nice to have
- Experience in S/4HANA is nice to have
- Must have strong German language skills minimum B2 level (speaking, reading, writing)
- The salary on offer is negotiable and subject to your level of skills, knowledge and experience and ranges between €70,000 – €100,000 gross per annum.
- The salary will include a 10% variable bonus based upon personal and company performance
- Flexitime and home office options
- Company pension scheme or a direct insurance policy that complements your statutory pension insurance from the first day of work.
- Up to 32 days of vacation. On Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, you will receive an additional vacation day
- Varied sports offerings – from yoga and Zumba to outdoor training.
- Numerous networking opportunities
- You can NOT work remotely from outside of Germany. You must live in Germany.
- This is a hybrid job. On average throughout a month, depending on the individual situation and business needs, you are expected to work 3 days per week remotely from home and 2 days per week in the office.
German Work Permits:
- The company welcomes candidates from anywhere in the world. They are willing to sponsor your German work permit as long as you have strong German language skills (B2 minimum).
- If you live outside of Germany, you must relocate to the Baden-Württemberg Region. Relocation is your responsibility and you must cover all the financial costs yourself. The company will not provide you with any financial support to relocate.
Related key words: SAP SuccessFactors, SAP SF, SAP SFSF, SAP SF-EC, SAP Employee Central, SAP Success Factors, SAP HR, SAP HCM, SAP Human Capital Management.