SAP PLM Consultant – English Speaking – Baden-Württemberg Region, Germany. (Hybrid Work – 3 days remote per week). Flexible Start Date from April 2024 Onwards. Salary €100,000 gross per annum including 10% Variable Bonus. Sponsorship for a German Work Permit is Possible. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client based in the Baden-Württemberg Region, Germany, has a fantastic career opportunity for an SAP PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) Consultant to join their company just before they start to transition to S/4HANA. This is a great company to further your S/4HANA career in a motivating working environment with lots of freedom and personal responsibility in modern workspaces offering a huge degree of flexibility (e.g. flexitime and home office options). Combined with supportive colleagues and managers in a friendly and professional environment means you’ll be surrounded by lots of positive team energy.
In this role you will:
- Closely collaborate with the business partners to develop and implement concepts and processes, particularly in the areas of material master data management, workflow and engineering change management.
- You will provide technical guidance to our governance colleagues and play a key role in establishing global standards.
- You will be instrumental in bringing innovative ideas and solutions to our S/4HANA transformation project.
- In an agile project and working environment, you will actively shape our process and system landscape to ensure it is aligned with our goals.
- You will use modern tools such as JIRA and evolving methodologies with your team members to improve our processes.
- Your role will include driving forward-looking initiatives across teams through guilds, fostering collaboration and innovation.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience designing and developing processes in SAP PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
- Must have a basic level of ABAP skills. As a minimum you should be able to read and debug ABAP code
- Proficient in documenting business processes (e.g. EEPK) and using process management tools (e.g. Signavio).
- Ownership, creativity, drive and enthusiasm for teamwork characterize you.
Nice to have but not necessary:
- Experience in ABAP / ABAP-OO development and in creating, optimizing and monitoring SAP workflows e.g. SAP Business Workflow, BRF+ (Business Rule Framework) is nice to have
- Knowledge of SAP MM, QM, SD and VC (Variant Configuration) is nice to have
- Designing and developing processes related to SAP PLM Material Master Data, Work Flow and Change Management is nice to have
- Must be fluent in English (speaking, reading, writing)
- The salary on offer is negotiable and subject to your level of skills, knowledge and experience and ranges between €70,000 – €100,000 gross per annum.
- The salary will include a 10% variable bonus based upon personal and company performance
- Flexitime and home office options
- Company pension scheme or a direct insurance policy that complements your statutory pension insurance from the first day of work.
- Up to 32 days of vacation. On Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, you will receive an additional vacation day
- Varied sports offerings – from yoga and Zumba to outdoor training.
- Numerous networking opportunities (e.g. during the Mystery Lunch).
- You can NOT work remotely from outside of Germany. You must live in Germany.
- This is a hybrid job. On average throughout a month, depending on the individual situation and business needs, you are expected to work 3 days per week remotely from home and 2 days per week in the office.
German Work Permits:
- The company welcomes candidates from anywhere in the world. They are willing to sponsor your German work permit.
- If you live outside of Germany, you must relocate to the Baden-Württemberg Region. Relocation is your responsibility and you must cover all the financial costs yourself. The company will not provide you with any financial support to relocate.
Related key words: SAP PLM, SAP Product Lifecycle Management, SAP Material Master Data, SAP Work Flow, SAP Change Management, SAP ABAP, SAP ABAP-OO.