SAP SD Consultant – German Speaking. 100% Remote Work From Home. Flexible Start Date from April 2024 Onwards. Permanent (in-house) Job. Salary €60,000 – €100,000 gross per annum including 10% Variable Bonus. Sponsorship for a German Work Permit is Possible. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client based in the Baden-Württemberg Region, Germany, are expanding their in-house SAP department and have several vacancies within their SD teams; they are open to receiving applicants of all levels from juniors with 1 year’s of experience to seniors with several year’s of experience.
The company offers fantastic career development opportunities for SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) Consultants to join their company as they start to transition to S/4HANA. This is a great company to further your S/4HANA career in a motivating working environment with lots of freedom and personal responsibility in modern workspaces giving you a huge degree of flexibility (e.g. flexitime and home office options). Combined with supportive colleagues and managers in a friendly and professional environment means you’ll be surrounded by lots of positive team energy.
In this role you will:
- Become an important member of our team; you will design the introduction and further development of our processes and applications in the SAP Sales and Logistics modules. Your goal is the constant improvement of our SAP system processes in order to achieve the greatest possible customer benefit.
- Our national and international departments with a focus on eCommerce will advise you and contribute your expertise.
- In close cooperation based on partnership, you will analyze and optimize processes and implement them in SAP and in the SAP-related environment.
- As the contact person for all consulting and support requests, you support users worldwide.
- You coordinate international colleagues and external resources and ensure the high quality of the implemented solutions.
- Last but not least, you will be actively involved in (rollout) projects at home and abroad. You will take over the (partial) project management.
- You will also bring your creative energy and know-how to the S/4HANA introduction at our company, which you will accompany together with our team of experts.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Our client is open to accepting candidates of all levels of experience from juniors to seniors
- If you are a junior:
- You must have a minimum of 1 years’ of SAP SD experience
- You should have a good basic understanding of order-to-cash (O2C), logistics and after-sales processes.
- If you are a senior:
- You should have sound knowledge of SAP SD and relevant practice/participation in complex IT and SAP projects.
- Experience with the integration of external systems.
- In general candidates should demonstrate:
- Willingness to take occasional business trips (2-3 trips per year for Rollouts)
- Strong communication skills
- Process-oriented thinking (End2End) and enjoyment of working in a team round off your profile.
Nice to have but not mandatory:
- Detailed knowledge in the areas of supply chain and logistics are a big plus
- Cross-module process knowledge is also an advantage
- Some experience with SAP S/4HANA and / or Fiori is nice to have
- You must speak a minimum of B2 level German
- The salary on offer is negotiable and subject to your level of skills, knowledge and experience and ranges between €60,000 gross per annum for juniors with 1 year’s of experience and up to €100,000 gross per annum for seniors
- The salary will include a 10% variable bonus based upon personal and company performance
- Flexitime and home office options
- Company pension scheme or a direct insurance policy that complements your statutory pension insurance from the first day of work.
- Up to 32 days of vacation. On Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, you will receive an additional vacation day
- Varied sports offerings – from yoga and Zumba to outdoor training.
- Numerous networking opportunities (e.g. during the Mystery Lunch).
- 100% remote work from home is possible.
- You can NOT work remotely from outside of Germany. You must live in Germany.
- Relocation is not necessary but ideally the company would prefer it’s employees to work on a hybrid basis on average 60% remote / 40% in the office per month. They feel that this would help build a stronger team and better personal relationships with co-workers when you are working face-to-face with each other.
German Work Permits:
- The company welcomes candidates from anywhere in the world. They are willing to sponsor your German work permit as long as you have a minimum of B2 level German and match the other requirements.
- If you live outside of Germany, you must relocate to the Baden-Württemberg Region. Relocation is your responsibility and you must cover all the financial costs yourself. The company will not provide you with any financial support to relocate.
Related Keywords: SAP SD, SAP Sales and Distribution, SAP OTC, SAP O2C, SAP Logistics, SAP Logistik.