SAP Basis Consultant – German Speaking (B2) – Hinwil Area / Zurich Canton, Switzerland. Start Date: Flexible (October 2021 onwards). Salary indication CHF 120,000 – 140,000 per annum + bonus + benefits. 20 – 40% remote work. End Client!
Our End Client in the production / manufacturing sector, based in the Hinwil Area / Zurich, Switzerland, is looking for an SAP Basis Consultant who would be willing to learn SAP MM (Materials Management) to join a small dynamic team to help support a range of projects planned over the coming years.
* Advise key users competently in various areas such as workflows, BANF and orders, message finding and forms.
* Support the key users in creating the change request. When implementing the “change requests”, they sometimes work together with external service providers.
* Plan and coordinate acceptance tests for these “change requests”, document the customizing and carry out functional tests for general system changes.
* You are part of a small SAP CC team and work closely with the key users in the various areas.
* Independently carry out various projects in the organization in connection with SAP.
* Take part in various projects such as complete authorisation re-working and EDI interfaces
* 5 years+ experience working as an SAP Basis Consultant / Administrator.
* Knowledge in SAP Basis areas such as Authorisations and Printer Controls
* Willingness to train in SAP MM and learn workflows and message determination
* Further knowledge in maintenance and purchasing is an advantage
* High level of initiative and quality awareness
* Very good German (B2 level or above) and good English skills
* 5 – 6 weeks of vacation
* Health insurances
* Attractive employment conditions
* Ultra-modern office (new building from October 2021)
Related keywords: SAP Basis, SAP BC, SAP MM, Materials Management, Material Management, Consultant, Administrator, Berater