Entry-level SAP BW Consultant (No previous SAP experience required! Full training given!) – German Speaking – Barcelona, Spain (Remote work during Lock-down). End Client. Start: 1st September 2020. Temp to Perm (6 Months Contract Initially with the option to join on a Permanent basis). Job ID: 6448
Our end-client, a well known Retail company in Barcelona, Spain, is currently offering a rare and exciting career opportunity. This is an entry-level position, where unlike most clients, our client is willing to hire candidates with no previous SAP experience and will train you to become an SAP BW / BI (Business Warehouse / Business Intelligence) Consultant.
We are looking for candidates who are pro-active, ambitious and motivated to develop a career as an SAP BW Consultant – SAP is one of the most respected Business Softwares / ERP platforms in the world! This is a unique and fantastic opportunity (the likes of which does not come around often), for someone looking to start a career in SAP from scratch.
We are considering candidates with no prior SAP experience, recent IT graduates, Junior IT professionals, Key users looking to make the step up into becoming an SAP Consultant, or even those with a few years SAP BW experience already who are interested.
* Minimum of 1 years’ professional experience in IT
* Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
* Strong communication skills
* Good organisation skills
* German – Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
* English – Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
* To become an SAP BW Consultant – receive internal training on how to support SAP BW application from scratch! No prior experience is required!
* To become a Specialist in SAP BW Support – 2nd/3rd Level
* To work and learn from some of the best – a great team of 25 SAP Consultants
* To work in a real international team – 10 Nationalities and 9 different languages spoken!
* To potentially gain SAP Certifications – invaluable qualifications in the IT world!
* To customise the SAP BW system within your first year and potentially gain exposure to the latest version of SAP – S/4HANA!
Your Role (once you have been trained):
* SAP BW Support – Level 2 and/or Level 3
* Support: 3 different environments: Job monitoring, job plan, system analysis, errors/reparations, user administration
* Project development: Microstrategy
* Managing incidents
* Escalation Management
* End User Support
* OSS Tickets
* Reporting, supporting projects and Testing activities
* A competitive hourly rate will be offered for the initial 6 month contract period. After this the client will offer a Permanent employment contract with a salary of between € 25,000-33,000/annum + benefits such as 23 holidays/year, Health insurance after 2 years in the company, Discount on company products
Related Keywords: Entry Level, Junior, Trainee, SAP BW, SAP Business Warehouse, SAP BI, SAP Business Intelligence, IT, ICT, Consulting, Software, On-the-job Training, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Software Programming, Developing