Entry-level SAP FI Consultant (Full training given!) – German Speaking – Barcelona, Spain (Remote work during Lock-down). Permanent Job. Start: January/February 2021. Salary Range: €25,000 – €33,000. End-Client. Job ID: 8337
Our end-client, a well known Retail company in Barcelona, Spain, is currently offering a rare and exciting career opportunity. This is an entry-level position, where unlike most clients, our client is willing to hire candidates with no previous SAP experience and will train you to become an SAP FI Consultant.
We are looking for candidates who are pro-active, ambitious and motivated to develop a career as an SAP FI Consultant – SAP is one of the most respected Business Softwares / ERP platforms in the world! This is a unique and fantastic opportunity (the likes of which does not come around often), for someone looking to start a career in SAP from scratch.
We are considering candidates with no prior SAP experience, recent Finance, BA, MBA or IT graduates, Junior IT professionals, Key users looking to make the step up into becoming an SAP Consultant, or even those with a few years SAP FI experience already who are interested.
* University Degree (in Finance or Business Administration or a similar subject) OR knowledge/experience in SAP FI
* Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
* Strong communication skills
* Good organisation skills
* German – Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
* English – Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
* To become an SAP FI Consultant – receive internal training on how to support SAP FI application from scratch!
* To become a Specialist in SAP FI Support – 2nd/3rd Level
* To work and learn from some of the best – a great team of 25 SAP Consultants
* To work in a real international team – 10 Nationalities and 9 different languages spoken!
* To potentially gain SAP Certifications – invaluable qualifications in the IT world!
* To customise the SAP FI system within your first year and potentially gain exposure to the latest version of SAP – S/4HANA!
Your Role (once you have been trained):
* SAP FI Support – Level 2 and/or Level 3
* Customisation in SAP FI/CO and SD (Request Management): Asset Accounting, Financial Accounting, Taxes, SD & Invoicing, Payment systems, Controlling, Master Data, Upload Functions
* Incident Management on the above areas
* Monitoring (iDocs)
* Support on some projects within the Business Consulting Departments
* Salary of between € 25,000-33,000/annum + benefits such as 23 holidays/year, Health insurance after 2 years in the company, Discount on company products
Related Keywords: Entry Level, Junior, Trainee, SAP FI, SAP FI-AA, SAP FI-AP, SAP FI-AR, SAP FI-GL, SAP Finance, SAP Financial, SAP Financials, SAP Asset Accounting, SAP Accounts Payable, SAP Accounts Receivable, SAP General Ledger, SAP CO, SAP Controlling, IT, ICT, Consulting, Software, On-the-job Training, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Software Programming, Developing, MBA, BA, Business Administration.