IT/ERP Project Manager
IT/ERP Project Manager (Change Management) – Dutch Speaking – Amsterdam area, Netherlands. Start Date: 4th March 2019. 6 Months+ Contract. End client!
Our end-client in the area of Amsterdam, the Netherlands is looking for an IT/ERP Project Manager with strong experience with Organisational Change Management.
* Project Management Experience
* 5 years experience with Organisational Change Management solutions as part of IT / ERP programmes.
* Knowledge of Agile Methodologies
* Able to proactively manage and drive organisational changes.
Nice to have skills:
* Experience within SAP projects / programmes
* Experience working for Financial Service Sector organisations
Tasks and responsibilities:
* Deliver and implement the local change management program in line with the overall SAP Program
* Identify, analyse and develop the project plans and facilitate continuous engagement for Stakeholders
* Deliver and improve the overall program communication and the creation and delivery of internal and external communication, messages and supporting material
* Perform impact and readiness evaluations to identify important changes or readiness gaps in the readiness that will affect the organisation
* Develop & execute change management activities to support the transition
* Credibility and ability to communicate and exert influence at all levels of the organisation
* Govern the required organisational change, given the understanding of culture