IT Project Manager (Loyalty Programme Solution Deployment) – English Speaking. 100% Remote Working (work from home). Start Date: 16th August 2021. 12 Month Contract – End Client!
Our major global client is looking to hire an experienced IT Project Manager to coordinate project activities for deployment of an EMEA based Loyalty Program.
The role will involve managing multiple initiatives with the program for the region including:
- Define Country Templates
- Per country template setup a deployment model for Loyalty Program Solutions (including global alignment)
- Delivery of a LP Solution for the Ukraine (immediate focus).
As a Project Manager, you will work closely with various team members and cross-divisional, international stakeholders in a distributed context, using your organizational and communication skills to support deployments. You will actively participate in the project scoping, cross-team coordination, risk management, and communication. You will maintain project and team member schedules; track and report on project progress; encourage best practices; and communicate timelines and development status to the team members and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate project schedule locally, integrating milestones and deliverables with the global plan
- Own the program governance (Steerco / PMO / etc)
- Facilitate regional project risks locally, escalating to project management team
- Coordinate local meeting cadence with global IT teams to facilitate requirements sessions, sprint ceremonies
- Coordinate UAT and local implementation training sessions and recognitions
- Assesses impacts of changes to requirements and communicates as appropriate
- Facilitates the prioritization of requirements based on business value, cost to deliver and time constraints
- Partners and communicates with stakeholders to ensure understanding of requirements
- Organizes, prepares, and presents requirement documentation provided by stakeholders
- Collect, understand, and transmit business requirements for company projects, and translate requirements into functional specifications that map to test cases and test plans
- Analyze and document business processes
- Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain approval from business owners for future software development consideration
- Be the conduit amongst business owners, development team, and third parties regarding software functionality during the software implementation life cycle
- Work with the business to prepare project plan using Agile methodology
- Manages all components of the project within the region related to process improvement or integration within a functional area
- Ensures process improvement methodologies, project management and delivery process, and implementation management processes are followed.
- Manages the project budget for the region; includes understanding and validating revenue and expense estimates, cost variance tracking, and managing project resources effectively.
- Provides clear and concise process and project communication, both written and verbal.
- Work with team members, decision makers, and client stakeholders to define business requirements and systems goals, and to identify and resolve business systems issues
- Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to support system-related products and services on behalf of clients
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to essential job functions
- Complies with and helps to enforce standard policies and procedures
- 5+ years in a Project Manager role supporting technology related implementations for the business
- Experienced using Agile Methodology
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proven self-starter and creative problem solver
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in an effective, non-technical manner
- Ability to recommend changes to drive business objectives
- A logical approach to researching and analyzing opportunities
- Ability to positively influence others to achieve the results that are in the best interest of the organization
- Ability to assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization
- Ability to assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem
- Great Communication skill and proven experience working remote
- Must be fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking)
Related keywords: IT Project Manager, IT Programme Manager, IT Program Manager, Agile, Loyalty Management, Loyalty