Kofax Invoice Automation Consultant – English Speaking – Poznan, Poland. 50% Remote Work. Part-Time 60% Deployment. Start: 23rd May 2022. 12 Month Contract. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client Poznan, Poland is looking for Kofax Invoice Automation Consultant.
The deployment is Part-time (60%) and you will need to be onsite in Poznan, Poland for half of this time.
Our client is implementing the Kofax Invoice automation solution (ReadSoft Online and Kofax Process Director) in SAP ECC environment over a period of 20 months and rolling it out to all sites worldwide. They require a fluent English speaking Consultant with strong knowledge in the following software packages: Kofax ReadSoft Online (Kofax AP Essentials) and Kofax Process Director; who also has deep Procure To Pay knowledge, especially in the area of automatic incoming invoice processing with the mentioned Kofax software products in an SAP ECC environment and further connected IT systems.
Scope of Work and/or Service:
The senior consultant will play the IT responsible role in the Kofax implementation project with high standards of teamwork and active communication skills
- Proactive global Kofax ReadSoft AP Invoice Automation project implementation
- Implementation of the business requirements in cooperation with the Kofax specialists and internal business and IT specialists of the involved IT systems and SAP modules
- Internal consulting for the solution of questions within the project or affected processes
- Consistent enforcement of the defined P2P processes
- Documentation of the project work and the acquired/applied knowledge of the Kofax Process Director and ReadSoft Online in Jira and Confluence
- Reporting to the project management
- Migration of the existing ARIBA and Legal Tracker interfaces from the legacy system to the Kofax environment
- Preparation, support and documentation of user tests
- Specification of interfaces which will be required for further automation (e.g. approver matrix synchronization)
- Processing of SAP transport releases according to existing client processes
- Coordination of all IT specific requirements within the project (e.g. SAP authorizations, infrastructure questions, mobile applications access, SSO etc.)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of consulting experience with following two software packages: Kofax ReadSoft Online (Kofax AP Essentials) and Kofax Process Director
- Must have deep Procure To Pay knowledge, especially in the area of automatic incoming invoice processing with the mentioned Kofax software products in an SAP ECC environment and further connected IT systems.
- Must have good P2P (Procure-to-Pay) process knowledge
- SAP MM (Materials Management) knowledge
- SAP FI-AP (Accounts Payable) knowledge
- SAP Ariba knowledge (nice to have)
- Must be fluent in English
- 8 hours per day
- Part-time 60% deployment (half of which is onsite in Poznan, Poland)
- Sponsorship for a work permit is NOT possible. All candidates must be legally permitted to work in Poland.
Related keywords: Kofax ReadSoft Online, Kofax Process Director, Kofax AP Essentials, SAP MM, SAP FI, SAP FI-AP, SAP Accounts Payable, SAP Ariba, SAP P2P, SAP Procure-to-Pay, SAP ECC.