SAP ABAP Developer
SAP ABAP Developer – English Speaking. Dublin, Ireland. Flexible Start Date: Aug, Sep, Oct. Permanent (in-house) Job. Salary: €65,000 (negotiable) + Bonus + Benefits
Our end-client based in Dublin, Ireland has a fantastic job vacancy in their team for an SAP ABAP developer. You will work as part of the SAP Applications team, and report in to the European Team Lead. The work is of a challenging nature across FI, CO, SD, MM, PP modules.
• Responsibility for ABAP coding based on SAP functional specifications within projects
• Ensuring that allocated work is carried out to required standards and timelines
• Ensuring that the ABAP code operates to requirements
• Resolving any reported issues and completing related documentation
• Carrying out ABAP code review for external programmers
• Support Application team members on developments
• Support Application team members on debugging in Production Environments
• Must be willing to travel on occassions up to 20%
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• The ideal SAP ABAP Developer will have at least 3 to 5 years of SAP ABAP programming experience and be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in:
• Sapscipt / Smartforms
• BAPI’s and interface programming
• Exits and Badi’s for FI, CO, SD, MM, PP modules in SAP EEC5 or above
• Proactive continuous improvements, code review for future-readiness.
• Keen to learn newer technologies, SOAP, Java, integration/webservices, etc.
• Must be fluent in English
€65,000 gross per annum which is negotiable depending upon skills and experience.
Bonus in the region of 10%
Pension, 20 days holiday, gym membership, subsidised canteen, onsite parking, further education scheme