SAP ABAP Developer – German Speaking – Basel, Switzerland. Flexible Start Date from May 2020 Onwards. Permanent (in-house) Job. Salary CHF 120,000 – 130,000 gross fixed basic per annum + Excellent Benefits. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client based in Basel has a fantastic job opportunity for a German speaking SAP ABAP Developer to join their in-house development team.
The company has a great reputation in Switzerland in terms of being an excellent and stable employer. They attach great importance to optimally deploying their employees and ensuring a motivating and performance-enhancing work environment promoting and developing employees according to their inclinations and skills. Employees benefit from attractive and progressive employment conditions as well as a transparent wage system and advantageous social benefits and a suitable framework condition for your personal life plans. The company will support you in reconciling your personal and professional situation using various flexible working time models. Equal opportunities are of paramount importance to them as is the importance for them to support you in reconciling work and family. In addition to the family allowances, a generous maintenance allowance is granted too. This is an exciting time to join a company which has already started the transformation to S/4HANA.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You operate and develop the new SAP technologies (S/4HANA, Fiori-Apps, UI5 and other front-end technologies) in a team of 2 other developers.
- They develop new applications in the SAP environment with the latest UI technologies such as Fiori, UI5, HTML, etc. and ensure the further expansion and maintenance of the existing applications.
- You carry out interface analysis, definition and development in close cooperation with the module managers (ALE, BAPI, RFC, SOAP-http, workflow, OData service, enhancement framework).
- You develop programs and reports based on the ABAP / ABAP objects structure.
- You would like to develop in form technology such as Print Workbench, Smartforms, Sapscript, Adobe Forms, Adobe Interactive Forms, and Output Management (Streamserv).
Required Skills and Experience:
- You have extensive knowledge of the new SAP technologies, in particular SAP ABAP / ABAP Objects and in-depth knowledge of the SAP architecture, Fiori, knowledge of various technologies for integration, communication and data exchange between applications.
- You are enthusiastic about technology, curious, independent, a good communicator and consultant.
- You have conceptual skills and like to drive solutions forward. You can easily integrate into a team and have a positive attitude.
Nice to have (but not essential):
- UI5 experience is nice to have but not essential
- Must have a minimum of B2 level German language skills
- Must also have strong English language skills.
- The salary on offer is subject to your skills, knowledge and experience: CHF 120,000 – 130,000 gross fixed basic per annum
- Excellent pension scheme – Double savings amount at the BS pension fund by the employer
- Access to company pool car
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Flexi-time available
- In addition to the family allowances, a generous maintenance allowance is granted.
- TNW Job Ticket (including offers for cross-border commuters)
- Half-Fare travelcard from the SBB
- Special conditions with various group insurances
Related Keywords: SAP ABAP, SAP Developer, SAP Development, SAP Programmer, SAP Programming, SAP Software Analyst, SAP Software Engineer, Programmierer, Programmiererin, Entwickler, Entwicklerin, Entwicklung, Programmierung