SAP ABAP Developer – German Speaking – Heilbronn Area, Germany. Permanent Job. Start Date: Flexible April/May/June/July 2021. Salary € 70,000 – € 80,000 per annum + 10% bonus + benefits. 60-100% Remote Working! End Client!
Our world leading manufacturing client based near Heilbronn in Germany is looking to hire an SAP ABAP Developer with experience of developing within the SAP PP (Production Planning) and MM (Materials Management) Modules.
They are currently running on ECC6 but in the process of migrating to S/4HANA.
Key tasks in the role:
* ABAP development
* Optimisation and further development of the productive SAP ECC application in the PP and MM modules, taking into account current company requirements
* Ensuring business processes in close cooperation with the internal SAP consultants
* Carrying out error analyses and corrections (debugging)
* Close interaction with team members, IT project managers and the specialist departments in exciting projects
* Collaboration in the S/4 HANA migration project
* Several years of practical experience in the IT area of an industrial company
* Good knowledge of ABAP and ABAP OO
* Knowledge of ABAP development within SAP ECC in the modules PP and MM
* Good language skills in German and English
* Ability to work in a team and a structured way of working
* 10% bonus
* 30 days holiday
* Health management scheme
* Canteen allowance
* Free parking
Currently the role will be 100% remote, with a move to 60% remote working once Covid restrictions allow.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ultra-modern technical design company that are innovative, sustainable and a world leader in their field. They are present in over 100 countries and have been in business for over 150 years.
Related Keywords: SAP Entwickler, SAP Developer, ABAP, ABAP OO, ABAP Developer, ABAP Entwickler, SAP PP, Production Planning, SAP MM, Materials Management, SAP Programmer, SAP Programming, SAP Development, SAP Software Engineer, SAP Programmierer