SAP ABAP/HCM Techno-Functional Consultant
SAP ABAP / HCM Techno-Functional Consultant – Paris, France. Start: 6th August 2018 +/-. Permanent Job. Competitive Market Salary + Benefits
Our client in Paris, France, an international market leading Consulting company, is looking to expand their team and currently has need to hire an SAP ABAP / HCM Techno-Functional (Technico-Fonctionnel) Consultant.
* Minimum 3 years of SAP ABAP / HCM techno-functional experience.
* You have developed a good technical-functional knowledge of the Payroll (PAIE) module, including the setting of cycles and schemas
* You have a sense of customer service, know how to combine dynamism, rigor, ability to listen and analyze
* You have the team spirit and a strong learning ability
* You are mobile geographically
* Good communication skills in both French and English
Your responsibilities will include:
* Make the link between key-users and solution consultants
* Advise and support key-users
* Responsible for the solution, the result provided to the user and deadlines
* Analyze and set priorities on user requests
* Analyze key-user questions related to SAP Human Resources tools (advise on good practices, evolution needs and issues)
* ABAP HCM development tasks
* Check and test all tools before putting them into production
* Ensure solution is achieved from request to completion
* Escalate (if necessary) the user request to the appropriate provider and follow up
You will have the opportunity to work with major French and international organisations in the context of integration or large-scale maintenance projects. Your activities will revolve around the implementation of SAP HR and thus you’ll have the chance to intervene in the project stages: analysis of the need, drafting of the specifications, settings, tests, user training, ABAP HCM development topics etc. Our client will provide you the platform to develop your SAP HR / ABAP skillset through their exciting projects; learning methods of work oriented towards excellence and customer satisfaction.