SAP C/4HANA Practice Lead
SAP C/4HANA Practice Lead – English, Speaking – Europe – Permanent Job – Start Date: Feb/Mar/Apr 2019. Salary Indication: Upto 170k Euros/annum + 20% Annual Bonus
Our client, a multinational Consulting company is looking for an SAP C/4HANA (formerly Hybris) Practice Lead to operate within their global practice. You will have the choice of being employed and primarily based out of one of their European offices of your choice, but must be 100% mobile for travel across Europe. You will be responsible for owning and growing the technology practice across different sector portfolio of clients, projects and services. This is a hands-on role that will provide direction, mentoring and oversight on engagements to Programme, Project and Service Delivery Managers and the rest of the team ensuring your division delivers the value customers are expects.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables:
• Lead a Pan European operational C/4HANA Practice as part of an expanding C/4HANA solutions team
• Build a high performing team to deliver leading C/4HANA solutions to their existing and wider client base.
• Deliver an operational business model to capitalise on the C/4HANA opportunity in Europe (UK, FR, NL, DE, CH, Nordics)
• Work with offshore teams to promote leading delivery excellence and enable clients to realise the benefits of a proven global delivery model
• Solution Ownership or guidance through bid, contract negotiation, delivery
• Primary point of relationship for C/4HANA practice leadership with Account Managers and key stakeholders in the vertical business
• Develop a business plan which identifies targets, value propositions and routes to market
• Forecast P&L performance
• Build an active network internally, externally and with SAP
• Ensure we grow profitable mutually beneficial relationships with the customer and partners
• Hands-on knowledge of either SAP CRM, SAP HYBRIS or SAP C/4HANA
• Working closely with top tier consulting firms or FTSE100, DAX 30, CAC 40, etc Clients
• Proven SAP pre-sales / sales cycles experience
• Experience in Offshore-Onsite delivery models
• Candidates must be 100% mobile for UK/European travel.