SAP CO Consultant
SAP CO Consultant – Polish speaking – Gdansk, Poland. Start: 1st March 2018. 6 Month Contract
Our client in Gdansk, Poland is currently looking for an SAP CO (Controlling) Consultant.
Your Role / Primary tasks:
* Primary SAP functionality supported includes: SAP CO: Product costing, material ledger, cost centre accounting, product cost controlling, profitability analysis, and profit centre accounting and integration with other SAP modules like SD, PP, MM, and IM.
* Integration of Product Costing and Material Ledger to SAP Profitability Analysis (CO-PA).
* A strong knowledge of the integration points and data flow between manufacturing processes and finance.
* Experience working with BW team and creating functional specification documents for BW HANA reports.
* Work with other functional team members, as well as with the development team in design, build, and implementation of solutions for business units in SAP.
* Work closely with the Business Relationship Management team to understand project / enhancement requirements, and with the SAP Technical / Development team to deliver these.
* Work with the Sustain and Support team to provide knowledge transfer of newly deployed projects / tools.
* Requires the ability to understand business processes in order to recommend new solutions to problems / requirements.
* Develop functional / technical specifications, test plans, and training materials as needed.
* Coordinate with the Business Process Owners from multiple sites globally for; Unit Testing, System Testing and Regression testing on FI/CO changes