SAP Commerce (Hybris) Developer – English speaking – 100% Remote Work (work from home!). Start Date: 3rd May 2021. 6 Month Contract.
Our client is looking for an SAP Commerce (Hybris) developer to work 100% remotely (work from home) to support them on a several new and ongoing projects.
In this role you will be embedded with the client and be expected to work independently, creating initiatives to build communication lines with the client that are deliverable focused; strong communication and solid client
* 3+ years of development experience in SAP Commerce (Hybris) – experience with version 6.0 upwards
* Minimum 3+ years of experience in Java Spring in a web-development environment
* Experience with focusing on deliverables not tasks.
* Knowledge of the agile development process.
* Determining the functional and technical criteria related to SAP Commerce (Hybris) implementation.
* Defining & refining user-stories in co-operation with the client.
* Building features & functionality based upon the agreed user-stories’ acceptance criteria
* Integrating the SAP Commerce Cloud solution with other SAP products:- SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP Sales Cloud and SAP ECC / S/4HANA.
Related Keywords: SAP Commerce, SAP Hybris Commerce, eCommerce, e-Commerce, Java Spring, Web-development, Developer, Development, Programmer, Programming, Technical, Jira, C4C, CX, C/4HANA, CRM, Cloud for Customer, SAP Customer Experience, Hybris user stories