SAP CRM / ISU Consultant – English Speaking – Caribbean. Start: 6th January 2020 – 6 Month Contract. Expenses Paid! Work Permit Arranged by client.
Our client, located on a beautiful sunny Caribbean island, is looking to hire an SAP CRM Consultant, with extensive experience working on SAP CRM projects within an SAP IS-U environment. The client has already gone-live, and is looking to strengthen its internal Competency Centre support team with a external contractor. The role involves business process improvements, SAP CRM / ISU end user training and, support and sustainment activities (such as issue resolution, configuration, testing). Also responsible for Level 2 and 3 support in case of any issues. The client is on SAP EHP8 for SAP ERP 6.0
• 4+ years of deep experience in SAP CRM (in an SAP IS-U Environment)
• Ability to configure and build solutions
• Experience of full lifecycle implementations and knowledge of end-to-end development process
• Excellent communication / client-facing skills
• Experience with end-user support and training
• Strong knowledge of replication and sync between CS – CRM – ERP is needed as there are challenges in that area.
• Knowledge of other ISU skills such as Work Management would be a plus (but not essential).
This is a fantastic opportunity to spend time on one of the Caribbean’s most beautiful islands, a tropical paradise with beautiful beaches, coral reefs and rich marine life. The client will provide you with accommodation and return flights to your home country every 3 months. The client will arrange your work permit.
Related Keywords: SAP CRM, SAP Customer Relationship Management, SAP IS-U, SAP ISU, SAP IS U, SAP IS-Utilities, SAP Utilities