SAP CS Consultant – German Speaking. Bern, Switzerland. Flexible Start Date from August 2021 Onwards. Permanent / In-House (80-100%) Job Vacancy. Salary Range – CHF 112k – 132k Gross per annum + Bonus + Good Benefits. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client based in the Canton of Bern, is looking for an SAP CS (Customer Service) Consultant to join their in-house team. This is a fantastic company to work for with a long and proud history. They have one of the largest SAP landscapes in Switzerland with many interesting systems and are at the forefront of the very latest technologies including SAP S/4HANA.
The SAP CCoE team has over 70 people. In the logistics team has around 35 people and you will join a smaller team of around 15 people.
In this team you will be working in a SAP environment that actively contributes to the success of internal customers with its innovative solutions.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, everyone is currently working remotely from home. When lockdown restrictions are lifted it is expected that you will be able to continue to work remotely from home 1-2 days per week.
- You will enjoy analyzing problems in SAP CS together with the process managers and experts from the specialist side.
- You will develop technical specifications for adjustments in the named modules based on the technical specification.
- Modifying the modules in the SAP system and coordinating the work of the SAP developers as well as accompanying and executing SAP module and function tests are part of your activities.
- You can easily manage the creation of SAP solution documentation in SAP Solution Manager and the implementation of change requests for projects and ongoing operations.
- You analyze and fix software errors in the implemented modules and help in application support as a specialist in 3rd level support for SAP logistics issues.
- The positive handling of changes and a lived error culture help you to drive the entire organization forward in an agile manner. You recognize opportunities quickly and you have the courage to proactively initiate and implement changes.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have good experience with SAP CS
- Must be willing to learn new SAP modules such as SD (Sales & Distribution), PS (Project System), MM (Materials Management).
- In addition, you are familiar with the different phases and the procedure in both classic waterfall and agile IT projects organized according to Scrum. In critical phases you are ready to go the last mile. Knowledge of the use of SAP Solution Manager (especially ChaRM, documentation and testing) as well as common office and documentation tools complete your profile.
Nice to have but not mandatory:
- Experience in SAP S/4HANA and its UI technology Fiori. is nice to have.
- Experience in SAP Solution Manager (SolMan) is nice to have.
- Must be fluent in German (minimum C1 level)
- Must be fluent in English
- You have the option of working either fulltime 5 days per week (100%) or part-time 4 days per week (80%).
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of experience, knowledge and skills and whether you chose to work 100% or 80%. The salary ranges between: €112,000 – €132,000 gross per annum.
- An annual Bonus is available for senior consultants only.
Fantastic Benefits Include:
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work remotely from home 1-2 days per week)
- Option to work either full-time 100% or part-time 80% per week (you can work either 4 or 5 days per week)
- 6 weeks vacation (holiday)
- 18 weeks of maternity leave and 4 weeks of paternity leave
- Pension fund contributions
- Unemployment insurance contributions
- Childcare allowances
- Support with training courses
- Accident insurance (industrial and non-operating accident)
- Mobile phone
- Swiss Railway discount
- Various benefits/discounts with other 3rd Party partners of the company
Related Keywords: SAP CS, SAP Customer Service, SAP PS, SAP Project System, SAP SD, SAP Sales and Distribution, SAP Logistics, SAP Logistic, SAP Logistik, SAP SCM, SAP Supply Chain, SAP MM, SAP Materials Management.