SAP EHS Architect – English speaking – Gothenburg, Sweden. Permanent Job. Start: Jan 2020 +/-. Salary: €72K – €96K/annum + 10-15% Annual Bonus + Benefits.
Our end client in Gothenburg, Sweden is looking for an SAP EHS (Environment, Health, and Safety Management) Architect to help them roll-out SAP globally, with S/4HANA becoming the new digital core in 2020, replacing dozens of decades old in-house systems.
As an SAP EH&S Architect you will use business capability modelling and information modelling to visualize the current and future state of system capabilities for business and IT stakeholders, whilst ensuring integrity and interoperability of the SAP EHS domain’s application portfolio and its integrated surroundings.
* 5 Years’ experience in SAP EHS
* Experience of developing road maps for the evolution of the current IT system landscape to the future state
* Experience of translating business needs into architecture requirements and high-level design
* Fluent Business level English
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strategic mind-set combined with drive to implement
* Thorough interpersonal skills and documented experience from roles involving leadership responsibilities
* Ability to reach out across the organization and communicate with people at different levels, with diverse needs and agendas
* Ability to facilitate workshops and drive change in high-performing virtual teams in both leader and team member roles
* Operational knowledge of Business Process Management techniques and tools
* Experience with Business Capability Mapping
* TOGAF, PRINCE2, ITIL, and ARIS
* Experience with estimating the Total Cost of Ownership
* Experience with Microsoft PPM
* Together with senior business stakeholders drive the digital transformation of the SAP EHS domain
* Provide guidance and steer on the target architecture for the domain, across different projects
* For high level designs ensure that IT solutions properly capture and meet business requirements, while balancing vs cost
* Develop the SAP EHS IT Application Strategy in cooperation with business leaders and Enterprise Architects
Related Keywords: SAP EHS, SAP EH&S, SAP Environment, Health, and Safety Management