SAP EWM Consultant
SAP EWM Consultant – English Speaking – North of The Netherlands. Start Date: 5th February 2018. 6 Month Contract.
Our client in the North of The Netherlands is looking for an SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) team lead. To act as the linking pin between the business and the delivery team. You will partner with the ECC team lead to cover the full scope of the solution required for the business. The team lead ensures the delivery of project milestones for Extended Warehouse Management (OTC-D EWM) by managing and enthusing the team members, managing the global EWM template, mobilizing stakeholders in the EWM environment, contributing to the detailed mass deployment resource and activity plan and working with the ECC and business team to deliver in co-creation.
The deployment of the template solution has been divided in a Lead and Mass Deployment phase. The Lead Deployment has been completed and focus is now on rolling out the template solution in 5 Mass Deployment steps to the remaining locations across the country. OTD is only one domain within a full implementation of SAP including FTM, S&OP, OTS and MTD.
* Successful project implementation for the OTD-EWM domain.
* Template fit for purpose.
* Team Health Assessment and employee engagement.
* Deliver business process excellence within the warehouse business area.
* Contribute to the PTO strategy for the warehouse business area as part of the business area leadership team.
* Bring the outside in – understand the own process end-to-end, bringing best in class processes and establish an extended network with peers and partners within the supply chain.
* Create a common vision on business requirements and translate these needs to an approved Roadmap and detailed Activity Plan which directs the activities within the assigned business area, in line with standards and PTO Strategy.
* Assess, prioritize and manage realization of change requests in close cooperation with the IT disciplines and related business areas.
* Guard the global process template with Local Business Process Owners (LBPO’s) and manage integration topics with other streams.
* Drive transformation in the business by acceptance/adoption of template business processes and realize business readiness at go-live with best in class change management actions (preparation, validations workshops, change impact analysis, change action plan, Key User and End User training/ qualification, etc.).
* Deep conceptual and content knowledge of relevant EWM business processes and the relationship between the sales and distribution area’s in the end-to-end processes.
* A trustworthy advisor (person to go to) for identifying opportunities and risks for business developments and for supporting management in decision making.
* Experience in managing, motivating and leading a team of business and IT experts.
* You have experience in establishing a Centre of Excellence with world class people and processes for the warehousing business area.
* Able to provide insights at request or at own initiative regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses.
* Used to advising on and facilitating management with business developments/trends and business process improvement opportunities in relation to the business priorities for the warehouse business area.
* A deep understanding of change management and business transformation approaches in order to drive business readiness and template adoption.
* An understanding on how to translate business requirements into process design and new or revised functionality.
* Experience in leading several cross-process integration topics.
* Fluent in English
* Willingness to travel (within the Netherlands).
* Team player with the ability to work independently as well as in project teams.
* Good communicator and listener (listen to the customer’s needs).
* Change/transformation capabilities.
* Structured, planning, analytical, flexible, quick learner, proactive, solutions oriented.
* Presentation skills.
* Experience in large scale implementations in corporate environments and a solid understanding of the business direction, an overall view of the “big picture”, and a good knowledge of the business being impacted by the project’s implementation.