SAP FI Consultant – English Speaking. – Berlin, Germany – Permanent Job – Flexible Start Date from February 2021 onwards. Salary: €80K – €110K per annum + Benefits. END-CLIENT! Job ID: 9347
Our reputable end-client based in Berlin, Germany, has a fantastic opportunity for an In-house SAP FI Consultant to join a key position within their organisation.
You will be the active interface and translator between the Finance and the IT department. As this is a newly created position, you will have the opportunity to implement from scratch the SAP FICO modules and processes (S/4HANA Greenfield implementation). You will work with users on a day-to-day basis to understand business requirements, identify gaps, design, test and optimize innovative easy-to-manage solutions. The ideal person for this role is a problem-solver with a hands-on mentality. We are looking for an innovative person, who loves to collaborate with other teams to drive the company forward. The position is based in Berlin. You will have only up to 10% international travel.
* Strong experience with SAP FICO; one full SAP implementation is desirable.
* Experience with SAP S/4HANA preferred, but experience with SAP ECC is acceptable.
* Good understanding of finance and accounting, European regulatory, financial reporting requirements, GL, AR, AP, Fixed Assets, COPA, Revenue Recognition and banking.
* Experience managing financial system with manufacturing and supply chain integration.
* You have a comprehending and empathetic attitude towards the different internal and external contacts.
* Ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situations; demonstrated ability to drive solutions and resolve issues creatively.
* You speak fluent English and you have excellent intercultural skills.
* Last but not least, you are an excellent team player and thrive when faced with challenges.
* Assist with the design, configuration, and implementation of SAP and other financial systems and tools, ensuring strong business alignment and systems integration and automation.
* Maintain SAP system configurations for various financial modules, including FICO, GL, AP, AR, FA, and Cost Accounting.
* Collect, map and document business requirements to existing functionality, ensuring that business users understand standard business processes.
* Design solutions that work with existing processes and are easy to develop and manage.
* Follow Agile methodology to develop, test, and deploy solutions.
* Collaborate with a variety of cross-functional IT teams including middleware, developers, operational change management, and software validation teams to drive new initiatives and process improvements.
* Ensure system documentation is accurately developed, organized and kept current.
* The opportunity to work amongst a professional, dynamic and vibrant global team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues.
* A permanent Inhouse position; a competitive compensation, fantastic public transport connections; a free parking spot or a subsidy for public transportation and a gym membership for free.
* Flexible working hours and the possibility to work occasionally in home-office.
* Internationally established company with a start-up mentality, strong emphasis on a diversity culture. Positive intercultural environment with over 30 nationalities in our Berlin office.
* Flexible structure and the chance to participate in shaping the company’s future.
* A magnificent modern office in Berlin with a fully equipped kitchen as well as a variety of good restaurants and cafes close by.
Related Keywords: SAP FI, SAP FICO, SAP FI/CO, SAP FI-CO. SAP CO, SAP Finance, SAP Financial, SAP Financials, SAP Controlling, SAP FI-AP, SAP FI-AR, SAP FI-GL, SAP FI Fixed Assets, SAP CO-PA, SAP RAR, Banking, S4HANA, S/4HANA, S4 HANA, Inhouse, In-house.