SAP FI Support Consultant – English Speaking. Lisbon, Portugal. Start: 6th January 2020. 12 Month Contract. End-Client!
Our End-Client based in Lisbon, Portugal requires an SAP FI Consultant to provide 1st Level Support, Maintenance Services and Small Changes for the next 12 months.
Provide SAP FI User Support:
- User assistance: Questions and answers, ad hoc requests
- Incidents: First level of diagnosis and coordination of local investigations checking the right severity levels and challenge them if needed.
- Small changes: Gather local requests, check severity levels, assess solution impacts and sizing, core and standard alternatives, contribute to the Replenishment, Service and Product User Group meetings
- Administrate local Portfolio and Incident Management tool, track outputs and resolutions
- Raise Incidents and small changes in Incident Management with the required detail description and quality, address questions & answers….
- Track Incident Management tickets until their resolution and communicate back to the users on resolution actions
- Perform User Acceptance Test and mobilize and support the business to allow them to perform User Acceptance Test, Perform and closer of tickets
- Contribute to weekly meetings with maintenance Service Management team to review status, update plans and update priorities.
- Participate in the Service Maintenance Committees, as well as in the ad hoc meetings required, i.e. Quarterly closings
- Provide training to end users
- Trainee users accordingly with trainee catalogue
- Deliver the functional design of the local features and requirements
- Liaise with Finance representatives
- Get support from design/delivery teams of the Product with Solution Expertise
- Contribute to projects and small change deployments
- Coordinate gathering of requirements and local impacts analysis and support Solution test or User Acceptance Test (communication, tests plans, test data)
- Experience of SAP FI/CO accounting systems implementation is a must (minimum 3 year of experience)
- Ability to understand & analyse existing Accounting processes & data, and to troubleshoot, correct, or enhance existing solutions.
- Ability to interact with accounting and controlling business users as well as IT infrastructure and batch monitoring teams
- Good knowledge of SAP data model
- Ability to develop requirements based on input gathered from a variety of sources including statutory requirements from various countries, analysis results and feedback from the user community
- Ability to produce project deliverables and review for completeness and quality, and compliance with established project standards
- Ability to maintain good relationships with users
- Ability to support and perform user acceptance tests with the users
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Experience in SAP BW-BO, ARIBA Buyer/Invoice, COUPA solutions implementation is a plus
- Experience of BAU service delivery in BAU mode for solution implemented in several countries is a plus.
- Hands-on BAU experience in IT services, consulting or in IT department of a large international company is a plus
- Must be fluent in English
Related Keywords: SAP FI, FI-, FI/ , FICO, FI-CO, FI/CO, Finance, Financial, Financials, R2R, RTR, Accounting, Finanzas, financiar, finança, finanças