SAP FICO Consultant
SAP FI-CO Consultant – Scandinavian Speaking – Copenhagen, Denmark. Permanent Job. Flexible Start Date: July/Aug/Sep/Oct 2017. Salary Indication: DKK 650,000/annum + Benefits. End Client.
Our end client in Copenhagen, Denmark is looking for an SAP FICO (Finance & Controlling) Consultant to join their internal team, where you will play a key role in implementing, developing and supporting SAP FI/CO processes globally and in particular an SAP roll-out which currently is being scoped.
* Conduct analysis and develop specifications in SAP FI/CO
* SAP FICO Customizing, design and implementation
* Testing and documentation
* Develop and implement change requests
* Train and support process experts
* Participate in projects and conduct periodical project management on small and mid-sized projects
* Proactively advise business counterparts on best practise solutions
* 4+ years experience in customizing SAP FI/CO, preferably from international organisations
* You have a strong understanding processes of a production company with integration to other modules
* Experience in data load using LSMW or similar tools an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
* Ensure an efficient communication with users and stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
* Project experience and the ability to manage small/mid-sized projects
* Stakeholder Management
* Work independently
* Knowledge in Product Costing
* Knowledge in Bank interface
* PS experience, an advantage but not a prerequisite
* Team player with a proactive mind-set
* You have a positive and creative way of approaching challenges and you want to contribute to a good working environment together with your colleagues and customers
* Fluent in oral and written English. Knowledge of one of the Scandinavian languages is an advantage.