SAP FIORI / UI5 Architect
SAP FIORI / UI5 Architect – German Speaking. Bern, Switzerland. Flexible Start Date: Sept/ Oct/ Nov 2019. Permanent (In-house) Job. Salary: CHF 110,000 – 120,000 + Benefits. End-Client!
Our end-client based in Bern, Switzerland, has a fantastic permanent job vacancy for a German speaking SAP FIORI / UI5 Architect to join their in-house team.
To strengthen our SAP Fiori development team, we are looking for an SAP Fiori / UI5 Technical Solution Architect. In this position you will support the development team with your knowledge in the field of SAP Fiori Launchpad, user integration, security, architecture and quality assurance.
In this function, you will also support our SAP module consultants in various projects and are the link to the SAP Fiori development team.
With your open and curious way you support other team members in their tasks and acquire additional skills.
For the position as SAP Fiori Solution Architect, you bring with you the skills and abilities which you have successfully used in a similar role and preferably have several years of professional experience in the SAP environment. You also bring with you a well-founded integrative SAP knowledge. You feel at home when analyzing problems in web technologies such as HTML5 / JS in a cloud or on-premise environment and are keen to continuously evolve your knowledge.
You should be a team player and feel at ease when working on a variety of topics and developing solutions together with other specialists.
You have a structured work approach with analytical and networked thinking among your strengths.
Required Skills & Experience:
* Must have at least 2 years of SAP Fiori / UI5 experience
* Must have experience as an SAP Fiori Architect able to design the full end-to-end technical solution covering all aspects to do with Security, Fiori, Launchpad and Quality Assurance.
* Fluency in German is highly desired. The client is ideally seeking C2 level German but may consider an absolute minimum of B2 level German.
* You must also have a minimum of B2 level English
Salary & Benefits:
* The salary range on offer is CHF 110,000 – CHF 120,000 gross per annum
* Benefits include:
- 5 weeks vacation (holiday)
- Pension fund contributions
- Unemployment insurance contributions
- Child allowances
- Accident insurance (industrial and non-operating accident)
- Various benefits with other 3rd Party partners of the company