SAP IS-H Consultant – German Speaking. Bern, Switzerland. Flexible Start Date from January 2020 Onwards. Salary CHF 130,000 + Great Benefits!
Our client based in the region of Bern, Switzerland, has a fantastic job opportunity for an SAP IS-H (SAP IS-Healthcare) Consultant to join their team. This is a great opportunity to work with a Dynamic international company with a great reputation. The company is a very modern organisation, working with the very latest cutting edge technologies and very open to new modern ways of working. They are open to people working either 80% (4 days per week) or 100% (5 days per week) and allow their employees to work remotely from home up to 20% too.
Joining the team as an SAP IS-H Consultant you will support their customers in the implementation and expansion of patient administration and patient billing in close cooperation with the existing SAP IS-H team (Switzerland and Austria) and work on interesting projects in cooperation with different clinical systems.
- Active participation in projects in the field of SAP IS-H
- On-site and remote consulting of our customers
- Development of solution concepts in close cooperation with the customers
- Implementation and customizing of the prepared solution
- Support in documentation, quality assurance and testing
- Assumption of sub-project management and responsibility
- Conducting end user training
- Ideally, you are familiar with the administrative workflows and processes in the hospital
- You bring experience in consulting and project business
- Good knowledge of SAP Industry Solution for Healthcare (SAP IS-H)
- Basic knowledge of SAP technologies or SAP HANA is an advantage
- You are a solution-oriented team player with analytical thinking skills
- You like to translate the customer needs into SAP solutions and take responsibility
- You enjoy training and workshops for clients
- Willing to travel to different locations in Switzerland
- Must have a minimum of C1 level German language skills.
- Must also have strong English language skills
- Subject to your level of experience, up to CHF 130,000 gross fixed basic per annum
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 20% remote working from home
- Car parking facilities
- All permanent employees enjoy five weeks of vacation. In addition, based on various criteria such as age, function and expert level, we offer additional vacation days, annual relaxation days or the option to take a sabbatical.
- Long term sickness benefit up to 2 years
- Health insurance
- SBB Public Transport Trains – half-fare subscription for business and private trips.
- Personal Development
Related Key Words: SAP IS-H, SAP ISH, SAP IS-Healthcare, SAP Healthcare, I.S.H., ISH-MED, IS-H*MED